Greetings from the Empire!

Options
Hello all,

My name is Tommy but I am also known as Trooper #4739 of the 501st Legion. As a member of the 501st I participate is special events while in various Star Wars costumes. Nerdy I know but we do help raise money and awareness for several great charities.

I recently saw a picture of myself in one of my costumes and I couldn't believe it. I did not look very Imperial. But the last straw came when I tried on a new suit of armor and it didn't fit! That's when I said enough is enough.

For the next 2-3 weeks I will be at the gym getting in shape to begin the P90X program. A program that I have owned and put off for over 5 years. The time has come.

Because I need structure I decided to download the MFP app. I had no idea it had an entire community behind it!

So here I am ready to start my journey.

At the time of this writing I am 5ft 11in and 208lbs. My goal short term goal is to be able to fit into my armor by May 1st. My long term goal is to reach 175lbs.

Have fun!

Replies

• roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Imperial domination!!!!!! I want to be a storm trooper! Let me in the academy!
  • AngelaPowPowPOW
    Options
    There's nothing nerdy about Star Wars, Dude. lol
  • DarthBubbles
    Options
    That is so awesome! :bigsmile:
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    There's nothing nerdy about Star Wars, Dude. lol

Of course there is, but we nerds, geeks and dweebs must stick together! :)
  • neesono
    neesono Posts: 61
    Options
    HAHA I LOVE IT!! Nerds unite!!

Thank you for the kind words everyone. Right now I can only fit into my TIE pilot flight suit and that thing is not very forgiving. Whoever said black is slimming was full of it lol

It's nice to know there are a few other nerds out there trying to get fit :-)

DarthBubbles! I know you're a fan! haha!! Nice
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    You need a Vadar costume - a cloak is very forgiving!
  • amm703
    amm703 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    if by geeky/nerdy you are happy that your net total was 1337 the other day, then I qualify also