Looking for Buddies

Options
Hey,

I'm brand new to myfitnesspal and I'm hoping to find a small number of people to commiserate with. I'm a 23-year-old girl in State College, PA trying to lose about 25 lbs. If you have any of that in common let me know and maybe we can be friends. I'm just looking to be there for a few people and to have them be there for me.

Here's to a good new experience!

Replies

• missmmaynes
    missmmaynes Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello! We have the weight loss in common! You will love it here! Feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • crjugrl
    crjugrl Posts: 172
    Options
    I'm 22, and looking to lose 26. We can do this together! Add me if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • slimyfishy
    slimyfishy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Howdy! MFP is a perfect place to turn when you are looking to slim down and get healthy. I'd love to add you on our community support team. Feel free to friend me. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to help where I can :wink:

Shan :happy:
  • murphyk1917
    murphyk1917 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started too! Go ahead and add me!
  • plantbasedbreezy
    plantbasedbreezy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have the same weight loss goal. Add me if you'd like :D
  • purple_punk
    purple_punk Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    i'm 23 and have similar weight loss goal, plus just read your profile i have knee issues too got loose patella that stops me from exercising too much :(
  • remembertheharddrive
    remembertheharddrive Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have similar weight loss goals and knee/running problems. I took a fall last winter, and in compensating for the injury, changed my gait...leading to the ITBS. I've been working my way back in and out of running since last June. I went barefoot/minimalist in December, and am now fighting off tendinitis. Gah, why is running so awesome that we do so much we injure ourselves? Anyway, I'd love to have other running friends!

-Shannon
  • Nique727
    Nique727 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey ~ I am also pretty new and would like to get / give motivation to others!! Lets drop these numbers together!! Add me if you like!!
    ~Monique