Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New and wanting advice for sticking with it...

I've been on this for about a week now just on my phone. I had a great day yesterday and now am looking for ways to stay motivated and engaged in this process. I've started a lot of diets and plans, and this I have a great feeling about. I just don't want to loose my gumption and fall off the wagon like I have don before. Advice?

Replies

• koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    A full length mirror, but I am really vain... lol!

I'm sure you will find plenty of friends here with healthy attitudes.
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Hi and Welcome! I, myself, have not been on here much longer than you but from my experience this has been an amazing place to start your weight loss journey! I think the best thing you can do is to come back on here after every little thing you do and chart it. Physically seeing everything you consume in numbers seriously helps you AND makes you 100% more aware of what you are truly consuming. You will be surprised how picky you can get after seeing how many calories are in different foods. Best of luck!
  • glorod
    glorod Posts: 54 Member
    add friends to your page..it helps me because everytime I post a comment, update, etc..i always get positive feedback...(good job, awesome, wtg!, keep it up) and it really does motivate me...you can also do that for other people :) ..also if you have questions or looking for advice you can always post it on the forum and people respond..best wishes!!
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Hi, my best advice is to commit to journalling every day. Every calorie (eaten or burned) as accurately as you can. It's nice to see the # of days logged in start adding up together with the # of pounds your losing.