Kelly Coffey-Meyer's Workout DVD

Options
Hi,
I completed 2 levels of the jillian michael's 30 day shred and am looking for other workout dvd's. I like that the workouts are only 20minutes, and I saw Kelly has a lot of dvd's that are only 30 minutes. Does anyone like her dvds? Any other dvd suggestions would be great, thanks!

Replies

• Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi! I own alot of KCMs 30 min workouts and I really enjoy them you get a good workout in a short amount of time. My favorite one is her KBXing workout and if you wear weighted gloves its even better. There are several premixes to so you can make your workout as long or short as you like.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    KCM is one of my favorite instructors. Her 30 min to fitness dvds are great because you can stick with one 30 min workout or mix and match, do the premixes to target different muscle groups etc.
    The following are the ones I have of hers:
    Cardio blast-love the step aerobics premix that has plyo moves in btw each set.
    Muscle definition-good sculpting workout
    Kickbox-LOVE IT, especially the core workout add-on
    Body training-I dont do the mat workout, I only do the standing leg work (the first 30 min one). My legs are on fire after that!
    Circuit burn-my favorite. I love that there are sooo many premixes! And shadow boxing is alot of fun.

If you couldn't tell, I am very enthusiastic about KCM!
  • Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I forgot about the body training one the standing leg work in that one is a killer I couldn't sit down for 2 days.