Hi People!

Options
Hi guys. My name is Smael. Pronounced exactly like smile.

I had this app since December of 2010, but what I lack is motivation. I hope my newly found friends help me through this as I am getting old (28) and wants to be fit. I want to invest now and not have to pay later in life.

I am open to be ANYBODY'S friend and would give in my 2 cents when needed. Help me as I will do all I can to help you.

Let's do this!

Replies

• sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Hello Smael. . .I struggle with keeping motivation. I am always so motivated starting out and then it gets routine and I end up getting way off track but the important thing is that we just keep on and never give up! Good luck. . .you'll do great!
  • bleucrayonz
    Options
    @ Sandra - Thank you!

@Sherry - I was in the same shoes as you, back in 2010. Now, I am really committed and I hope my new friends, like you, can keep me on my toes in this social digital box. I know it will be hard but we can all BELIEVE!
  • tifanieb
    tifanieb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome to my friends list. I am happy to hear you are ready to jump on the wagon. i have been sick for the past couple weeks so i have nothing really posted. lol. I am holding off on posting until i can breathe again. So glad to add anyone who wants to better their quality of life cause that is what i want to do. I also hit the big 28 last october and realized i can't eat what i want and do nothing anymore.......plus i have had 3 kids......and i am done having kids so i think it is time for me to get my body back....I will offer my help to you anytime you need encouragement