eating your exercise calories

2»

Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    BAHAHAHAHAA I cant believe I actually copied it and pasted it to find out what it said..........:noway: :bigsmile: :laugh:

Lmao. Oh, smyle... Hahahaha
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Thank you, I appreciate the post that I quoted, I believe that the poster could use this information to their advantage in the future. :-)
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    BAHAHAHAHAA I cant believe I actually copied it and pasted it to find out what it said..........:noway: :bigsmile: :laugh:

Lmao. Oh, smyle... Hahahaha

Love the crap out of this. It's going in my signature!
  • flash53
    flash53 Posts: 46 Member
    I try not to eat those extra calories. But if I do I dont worry about it. I try to burn an 3500 calories a week so I can lose an extra lb.
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    I try not to eat those extra calories. But if I do I dont worry about it. I try to burn an 3500 calories a week so I can lose an extra lb.

Hey Flash-

You are currently in a place where you can run a larger calorie deficit without slowing yourself down, so for now this is great mindset.

Just to keep in mind as you near your goal (and your body fat % diminishes) you should be eating more of your exercise cals on a more regular basis. Eventually you are going to want to focus on that equation on your homepage:

GOAL FOOD - EXERCISE = NET

In this equation, you want your NET calories to match your GOAL calories at the end of the day. As you get closer to your goal weight, you will want to make sure this NET number does not drop below 1500 calories (<---This number is a general guideline for men; many people set their "minimum calories" at their BMR or higher to customize it to their body/weight loss)
This discussion has been closed.