Ads

Options
paul87920
paul87920 Posts: 165 Member
There's nothing I love more when trying to lose weight, than finding a Taco Bell advertisement when logging on to this site. [/sarcasm]

Replies

• NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    The ads are by Google. Google chooses what goes on them, not MFP. And those ads are what help to keep the site free and operational.

And when it comes to fast food, Taco Bell is actually by far the most diet friendly of all of the restaurants.
  • CathyMT
    CathyMT Posts: 5
    Options
    :smile: It seems 9 times out of 10 I have a donut shop advertisement when I check my account also. Regardless, MFP has worked well for me!
  • DanNoonan
    DanNoonan Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I was truly encouraged this morning when I spotted an ad about weight reduction surgery. I'm just going to have to hope it wasn't targeted advertising just for me :P
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I think watching TV is worse because than I see EVERYTHING I am craving. At times I have to turn the TV off and go do something productive to keep my mind off food.
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Funny you mentioned that because I was just on a shoe shopping website then when I switched over to MFP there was a ad for shoes on mine? I wonder if it has something to do with whatever page you were last searching?
  • paul87920
    paul87920 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Was just a grouchy day. lol
  • Skinny_Incognito
    Options
    Thats okay Paul - we all have 'em! right now I'm looking at "5 Foods you must not eat" at the top of my screen - but do you think they'll tell me what they are? oh, nooooooo.

:^>