Hello

Memaw
Memaw Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I am new to my fitnesspal as of July and am very motivated to lose. I just started a diet and exercise program in May and feel that although I lost 14 lbs before joining fitnesspal in July, the support from this program will keep me going to reach my final goal.

One question I have for those of you who have lost a lot of weight. Were you concerned about sagging skin? Did you loose slowly? I am happy about the 17 lbs I have lost but am wondering if I should slow things down to loose the lbs I have to go to reach my goal.

Does anyone else have these concerns? Has anyone research the diets that are supposed to help with this?

Replies

• Memaw
    Memaw Posts: 4
    I am new to my fitnesspal as of July and am very motivated to lose. I just started a diet and exercise program in May and feel that although I lost 14 lbs before joining fitnesspal in July, the support from this program will keep me going to reach my final goal.

One question I have for those of you who have lost a lot of weight. Were you concerned about sagging skin? Did you loose slowly? I am happy about the 17 lbs I have lost but am wondering if I should slow things down to loose the lbs I have to go to reach my goal.

Does anyone else have these concerns? Has anyone research the diets that are supposed to help with this?
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi, and welcome! It's always nice to see ANOTHER NH person on here!
    I guess I don't worry too much about "sagging". I'm just consentrating on watching my totals in the food diary, and walking and dancing to fast oldies for my daily exercise.
    You will find that lots of the people on here work out at gyms, so they're no doubt getting alot more toning than I will. But at this point, I'm just thrilled that the weight IS coming off, even with my thyroid problem! And with this site, it's actually fun and pretty easy too!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Hi there and welcome! Good luck on your new healthy adventure! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.