Here I am again :)

Options
How is everyone? I am sorry I've been so absent lately. My sister left yesterday, but I have started back working again at my father in law's store 3 days a week, so I've been a little busy! :) I've missed everyone though and hopefully I'll be getting some internet time on the days I'm not working. By the time I get up in the morning and get Taylor's day started, get ready for work, work all day, come home and take care of Taylor, I am exhausted! I'm not complaining, it's a great thing. After being gone all day there is so much to do! Dishes, laundry, the usual, and of course play with my wonderful little baby :) I work friday, saturday and sunday, so don't miss me too much on those days..lol
I have done well with packing healthy lunches for myself though, so you'd all be proud! I hope everyone is doing fantastic! I'll be back online later tonight. :love: Love you guys!
*big hugs to all!*
:heart: Lauren

Replies

• laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    How is everyone? I am sorry I've been so absent lately. My sister left yesterday, but I have started back working again at my father in law's store 3 days a week, so I've been a little busy! :) I've missed everyone though and hopefully I'll be getting some internet time on the days I'm not working. By the time I get up in the morning and get Taylor's day started, get ready for work, work all day, come home and take care of Taylor, I am exhausted! I'm not complaining, it's a great thing. After being gone all day there is so much to do! Dishes, laundry, the usual, and of course play with my wonderful little baby :) I work friday, saturday and sunday, so don't miss me too much on those days..lol
    I have done well with packing healthy lunches for myself though, so you'd all be proud! I hope everyone is doing fantastic! I'll be back online later tonight. :love: Love you guys!
    *big hugs to all!*
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    LaLa!!!!!
    Oh how I miss you so!

Getting out of the house is a good thing. You appreciate it a bit more.

Continue packing those healthy lunches girl.

HUGGERZ
    SMOOCHERZ

~Jo Jo:flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    *big hugs to all!*

It sounds like you have been really busy and REALLY doing great keeping on track! YEY YOU!!! Keep up the great work! YOU GO GIRL!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Happy to hear from you and know you are doing well girl!! Hope to talk with you soon and catch up! We seriously need a chatfest with several people!
    :heart: ya!!
    -Tam
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Happy to hear from you and know you are doing well girl!! Hope to talk with you soon and catch up! We seriously need a chatfest with several people!
    :heart: ya!!
    -Tam
    Schedule it AHORA!!!! cuz if I miss the chatfest.. I am serisouly boycotting.
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Nice to see you again

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    lol jojo! I missed u too :)

Ok, so how is tonight for a chatfest for everyone? name the time...I'll slip the kid some benadryl...lmao J/K!!!!! :noway: But, I will try to make it if we schedule somethin!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    lol jojo! I missed u too :)

Ok, so how is tonight for a chatfest for everyone? name the time...I'll slip the kid some benadryl...lmao J/K!!!!! :noway: But, I will try to make it if we schedule somethin!
    I'll do the same to mine:laugh: seriously :indifferent:

I'm down for a chat tonight.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I MISS YOU, Lauren!!!!
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    YAY! I feel so loved! I miss u too Manda :( So who's gonna chat? I'm going in there right now...again...lol :)
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    *ahem!*.......oh hey you.....LOL

Girly I missed ya like crazy!!! Good for you getting out to work too, I know that is hard, but as much as I hate to admit it....we need that break and adult conversation, so good for you sweetie!!!:drinker: & high five on packing the healthy lunches!!!

I'm happy you had a great visit w/ your real sister but now she has left you need to really come hang out w/ your cyber sisters!...do get on that sista!...we miss you!!!:sad:

hugs and love and big squish to my sweetie Taylor!:heart:
    Ali
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Ah crap!
    I forgot about the chat!!!:sad:

Yesterday was our anniversary so....I was a bit busy lastnight:blushing: :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Ah crap!
    I forgot about the chat!!!:sad:

Yesterday was our anniversary so....I was a bit busy lastnight:blushing: :bigsmile:
    My ears my ears!!...or rather....MY EYES!! Your my sissy!!! Sheesh!!! :laugh: :laugh: :wink: Glad you had a GOOOODD TIMEEEE!