The Wedding Photos Are Here!

Options
jenbar
jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
WE HAD A GREAT TIME! I felt great!
I got soooooo many compliments! My husbands Aunt was in my in laws house with me for 45 minutes, and when I went to walk out she came running up to me and said "I have to apologize! I didn't even recognize you! I had to ask Aunt Marie who you were!" hahaha! she hasn't seen me in a long time, but that was great!
And my sis in laws mom said "I wish I could look like you!" huh? noone has EVER said that line to me!
Also, my brother in law whispered to my hubby (which I over heard)
Have you ever looked at how beautiful your wife's face is? That almost brought a tear to my eye!
Well, here are the pics!
CIMG0758.jpg

CIMG0708.jpg

CIMG0709.jpg

CIMG0711.jpg

CIMG0714.jpg

CIMG0739.jpg

CIMG0648.jpg

CIMG0701.jpg

CIMG0702.jpg

HOLY CROW! THESE ARE HUGE!!! SORRY, SORRY SORRY!
SORRY YOU HAVE TO TILT YOUR HEADS! I made them all vertical in photobucket, but for some reason they are still going sideways :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
Well, you're getting neck exercises! hahaha

haha, I keep editing... I actually didn't get ONE good pic of me. We totally forgot. I also didn't get one of my entire family! We were so busy! My hair is Up, then Down, Glasses ON, Glasses OFF, lipstick ON, lipstick OFF, never one of me totally put together!

Replies

• jenbar
    Options
    WE HAD A GREAT TIME! I felt great!
    I got soooooo many compliments! My husbands Aunt was in my in laws house with me for 45 minutes, and when I went to walk out she came running up to me and said "I have to apologize! I didn't even recognize you! I had to ask Aunt Marie who you were!" hahaha! she hasn't seen me in a long time, but that was great!
    And my sis in laws mom said "I wish I could look like you!" huh? noone has EVER said that line to me!
    Also, my brother in law whispered to my hubby (which I over heard)
    Have you ever looked at how beautiful your wife's face is? That almost brought a tear to my eye!
    Well, here are the pics!
    CIMG0758.jpg

CIMG0708.jpg

CIMG0709.jpg

CIMG0711.jpg

CIMG0714.jpg

CIMG0739.jpg

CIMG0648.jpg

CIMG0701.jpg

CIMG0702.jpg

HOLY CROW! THESE ARE HUGE!!! SORRY, SORRY SORRY!
    SORRY YOU HAVE TO TILT YOUR HEADS! I made them all vertical in photobucket, but for some reason they are still going sideways :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
    Well, you're getting neck exercises! hahaha

haha, I keep editing... I actually didn't get ONE good pic of me. We totally forgot. I also didn't get one of my entire family! We were so busy! My hair is Up, then Down, Glasses ON, Glasses OFF, lipstick ON, lipstick OFF, never one of me totally put together!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    beautiful photos! I especially like the one of you holding your son. lovely lovely! :flowerforyou:
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    You are gorgeous! And you look incredibly happy!

Congratulations on your success!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    holy crapola babe! you look wonderful, and i love the dress choice!!!

isnt it awesome when people compliment your face?! thats so much better than someone noticing your 'new bod' in my opinion....bc we all know thats where guys are looking anyway :wink:

i am so proud of you, you are my inspiration!
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    p.s. look at those tiny little legs!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous Jen!! So happy you had such a great time! And received such nice compliments! You deserve them. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

-Tam
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!! Aren't compliments the best??
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Jenni from the block!!!! LOL

You look F-A-N-T-A-B-U-L-O-U-S honey!

I wish I looked like you too.
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: your tan girl... Woo~Hoo!!!!

Thanks for sharing the great pictures!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!! You look FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! Love the dress!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely glowing and happy and beautiful and WOW!! thank you so much for sharing!!
  • jenbar
    Options
    We had a great time. But I think I ate about 4 pounds of food! The cocktail hour or two alone could have been dinner! raw bar (lobsters, clams, oysters, shrimp), grilled vegetables, olives, crackers, cheese, pasta table, carving station, peking duck station, waiters walking around with coconut shrimp, spinach pie triangles, potato croquettes, etc. THE BAR, then dinner of canteloupe & prosciutto, salad, penne with pomodoro sauce, choice of filet mignon, rack of veal, filet of sole oreganato, THEN, Italian cookies, fruit, each person got 3 BON BONS (the size of golf balls), THEN the cupcake (which she chose to do in lieu of a cake) HOLY COW!! And I'm sure I'm forgetting things!
    Now I need to lose those pounds and get back on track!
    And EMILY, YOU are my inspiration! I saw your new pics! you go girlie!

CIMG0543.jpg
    excuse the boobs hangin' out! (and I'm pretty sure there's something in my teeth! hahaha LOL

CIMG0589.jpg
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Great pictures girlie!!! You look FANTABULOUS!!! Thanks for sharing your lovely pictures with us!!!

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! You're a stunner! :love:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look great!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I cant see the pics here on the computer at work :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: But congrats on your success...I'm sure it feels great to get so many wonderful compliments :drinker: And I can see on your profile you've made alot of progress!! Congrats!!! Lookin good girlie!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Awww! You look fabulous! I love the one where ur hands are up over your head, you look triumphant! You look beautiful in all of them :)
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    is that the other dress that you had decided on before the brown and blue one?
    LOVE IT.. those collar bones are looking so elegant!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Looking hawt as ever.:happy:
  • jenbar
    Options
    is that the other dress that you had decided on before the brown and blue one?
    LOVE IT.. those collar bones are looking so elegant!
    No, I had gotten that one for the rehearsal dinner. I ditched the other one completely! I wish I could return it! Oh Well, maybe I'll ebay the whole outfit! haha
  • gaelbrady
    gaelbrady Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look great!! :)