Zero self motivation

Options
Jenna423
Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
Well, I've been intending on working out for the past hour and thought I could get some motivation by getting on MFP but I can never get myself off of here! :ohwell: I need to start letting myself get on here AFTER I've worked out! :laugh: This happen to anyone else!?

Replies

• harls
    harls Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yep, all the time.

Now get OFF your computer, get OUT of that chair, and go EXERCISE! :)
  • dimoul
    dimoul Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    set a schedule and stick to it no matter what. pick a time you will not be bothered by people. if you join a class, you'll have extra motivation.
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209
    Options
    go, u can log back on when ur done:smile:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    If you have a Droid or iPhone, go on the app while you're working out. :laugh:
  • jclji4
    jclji4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I don't think my problem is motivation. I just get so wrapped up when I get on here. I glanced at the computer on my way out to walk the dog 2 miles and here I am. But, this is the last post. I'm going now. lol....for me its not motivation....because I always get it in....its more like self discipline. lol.....Try exercising when you first wake up- if you can...that way it will be out of the way and you will have the rest of the day to do what you want.
  • mowrynation
    Options
    I love this site too! It is good to unplug though! Have a Great Workout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo!
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Okay, I did it. Work out complete. AAANNND I'm back. LOL :laugh: