I'm an Irish girl... :)

Options
Anybody having corned beef and cabbage tomorrow? I'm contemplating getting it and eating half of it.... or just skipping it all together :-/

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Yes we are making our own in a crockpot with cabbage. I'm going to have some but make sure I measure it out and know exactly what I'm eating. I also have an "in" as my husband is a meat cutter and I always make him go thru all the cuts and only bring home the leanest ones he can find :)
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Yes we are making our own in a crockpot with cabbage. I'm going to have some but make sure I measure it out and know exactly what I'm eating. I also have an "in" as my husband is a meat cutter and I always make him go thru all the cuts and only bring home the leanest ones he can find :)

That's perfect! Unfortunately my boyfriend doesn't like it... and I have no idea how to cook it haha
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

That's perfect! Unfortunately my boyfriend doesn't like it... and I have no idea how to cook it haha

It's super easy everything is in the package but it would be alot for just one person to eat!!! lol
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options

It's super easy everything is in the package but it would be alot for just one person to eat!!! lol

haha. absolutely!