Lost

Options
Okay so when I work out MFP gives me that many calories to eat back but does it give me more carbs, fat, protine ect or is it just calories?:huh:

Replies

• ValerieMomof2
    ValerieMomof2 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Calories, but the best thing would be to make them healthy calories rather than splurging on a dessert/high fat
  • melissatacker
    melissatacker Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    All of them go up...carbs, fat, protein etc
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Sorry, ValerieMomof2, but you are incorrect. It gives you back the calories *as well as* the proportional amount of protein, carbs, fat, fiber, etc....to equal those calories. If you look at your diary on the days you log exercise, down at the bottom, you will see that "Your Daily Goal" increases in all columns.
  • Sweetlost
    Sweetlost Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sorry, ValerieMomof2, but you are incorrect. It gives you back the calories *as well as* the proportional amount of protein, carbs, fat, fiber, etc....to equal those calories. If you look at your diary on the days you log exercise, down at the bottom, you will see that "Your Daily Goal" increases in all columns.

You are correct!
  • A_shelton316
    A_shelton316 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great thanks for the help everyone I was pretty sure that was the case I just wanted to make sure. :happy: