To be or not to be...

Options
Pregnant. That is the question. So I've been doing really well, eating right, exercising six days a week, etc. And then all of a sudden, my weight loss stopped. And then skyrocketed upwards. I'm talking like, 5 pounds in one week. Without any change to what I'm eating, exercising, or any of it. Plus, I'm nauseous all the time, my boobs hurt, and I'm extra snappy with my husband. This is just not normal.
Here's the kicker. The last TOM I had lasted for about a day, and was barely anything at all, just spotting. BUT I switched BC pills to Yaz, so that could be the reason for that. I took three pregnancy tests and they're all negatory. But ladies, you know how when you're preggers, you just FEEL pregnant? You feel...full of baby (for lack of a better phrase). But my husband is convinced that since the test said no, there's no way. I personally think my hormones are screwed up enough from BC and having a baby a year ago that there's no telling if I am or not from a test we got from Walgreens.
Yeah, I guess I'm just scared. We didn't plan for another baby (We didn't plan for the first one), and I'm just a little concerned.
There wasn't a real point in posting, I just...you know...needed to get it out.

Replies

• LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Pregnant. That is the question. So I've been doing really well, eating right, exercising six days a week, etc. And then all of a sudden, my weight loss stopped. And then skyrocketed upwards. I'm talking like, 5 pounds in one week. Without any change to what I'm eating, exercising, or any of it. Plus, I'm nauseous all the time, my boobs hurt, and I'm extra snappy with my husband. This is just not normal.
    Here's the kicker. The last TOM I had lasted for about a day, and was barely anything at all, just spotting. BUT I switched BC pills to Yaz, so that could be the reason for that. I took three pregnancy tests and they're all negatory. But ladies, you know how when you're preggers, you just FEEL pregnant? You feel...full of baby (for lack of a better phrase). But my husband is convinced that since the test said no, there's no way. I personally think my hormones are screwed up enough from BC and having a baby a year ago that there's no telling if I am or not from a test we got from Walgreens.
    Yeah, I guess I'm just scared. We didn't plan for another baby (We didn't plan for the first one), and I'm just a little concerned.
    There wasn't a real point in posting, I just...you know...needed to get it out.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Breathe deep and relax. The odds of you being preggo with 3 negative tests is HIGHLY unlikely, especially if you're on the pill. If you're really worked up about it, have a test done at a clinic. They're very reassuring, and can address your concerns about your symptoms (which are all very likely pill side effects.) good luck! :flowerforyou: