Free Fitness Tips!

Options
So I'm super excited about this idea! In my mission to help 1,000 people with their ftiness this year - I've come up with a fun project. I'm going to do a 30 Day Video Series called "30 Days of Fit Tips". It will be a 30 day video series of me giving tips and ideas that I've learned over the years - everything that's helped me lose 65lbs. I'm not a professional (yet), but I've been through a lot and I would love to share all of that information with anyone who can stand to benefit from it. Every day (for 30 days) there will be a new video that gives you a tip, an idea or a piece of advice that will hopefully help you on your fitness journey.

All you have to do to see the videos is subscribe to the series by messaging me your e-mail. You must subscribe via e-mail so I can send you the links to the videos. I'm starting the vids this Sunday, March 20th. Anyone is welcome to subscribe! Tell anyone you think could use some help. It's completely free and will just be short (a few minutes each) daily vids that give helpful information for you to use on your fitness journey. It will be me delivering my brand of tough love - I don't BS and I keep it real. Being honest is the only way I know how to help you.

I would love to be a part of your fitness journey and I hope this video series can help a lot of people! Please message me your e-mail address to be added to the video subscription list!

Replies