Anyone from Philly? Even if you're not- say hi to me anyway

Options
merzback
merzback Posts: 453 Member
Today is my 5th day posting and I LOVE this site so much! I live in Philadelphia, PA- anyone close by? Hey even if you're not close by, I'm all about making new fitness and healthy living friends! :)

Replies

• MsRose2012
    Options
    hi Merzback in Philly :smile: I'm in Shippensburg PA same state at least lol I've been here since Jan it's great! welcome!
  • merzback
    Options
    Hey what are you doing up that way? Are you in school? Nice meeting you!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am from Huntingdon Pa. Not really that close but still in PA. LOL
  • ScrewtheCause
    ScrewtheCause Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm not from Philly but hello from Ontario, Canada. :)
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    my mom grew up in philly, does that count? welcome! glad you love the site - it loves you too!
  • meshellmybell76
    meshellmybell76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hey there, South Jersey.... pretty close ; )
  • Its_all_good
    Options
    I'm in Lititz, so an hour from philly. I'm new too, started sunday and am totally loving it. Good luck with your goals!
  • MsRose2012
    Options
    School? No no no LOL! Finished my schooling a looooooong time ago :) Love Philly and the cheese steaks tho a little too much
  • merzback
    Options
    goalseeker- nice to meet you :):) I think that's far but not too far! :)
    It's all good- I've heard of lilitz! I started Saturday- so we are newbies at the same time- good luck- how's it going for you so far/? I love it!

Ontario- I love Ontario- I was there once and a few of my favorite people live there.

Sure it counts if your mom grew up in Philly- where are you from? I am glad to be loved too :)

meshellmybell- Very close- I had some college friends who grew up there! and I lived there for a bit too!
  • merzback
    Options
    School? No no no LOL! Finished my schooling a looooooong time ago :) Love Philly and the cheese steaks tho a little too much

LOL same here- I meant that because I think there's a college there. I love Philly and Cheesesteaks are evil! LOL LOL
    So are tastykakes- I will, however, let you keep the scrapple, Yuck! haha
  • merzback
    Options
    Goalseeker- we have 2 things in common- I work with older adults too- but as a social worker. Plus, I am also a huge beachbody fanatic- I love chalene johnson's workouts the best, I have Tony's 10 min trainer but still too chicken for P90X!
  • MsRose2012
    Options
    Yep shippensburg university it's quite the party town and lots of cows lol
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'm right outside of Harrisburg!! A little over an hour away from Philly. Whoever was from Lititz...that's really close to me as I live between Harrisburg and Elizabethtown.
  • dcberg00
    dcberg00 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Played hockey in the Philly area growing up. Had a lot of teammate from South Philly... does that count??
  • kareyt75
    kareyt75 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi!! Im not from Philly haha I'm from WI but HI!!!!! ;o)
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209
    Options
    saying hi all the way from england:smile:
  • slimdebbiecakes
    Options
    i'm from philly :)..
  • michelleinpa
    michelleinpa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm from Philly although, I have moved to the Northern Burbs in my old age - still work in the city. Welcome
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    Hi.... I"m no where near Philly....but you can add me as a friend. Cheers :flowerforyou:
  • jimmymonkey
    Options
    Sorry I'm not from Philly but hello from Ontario, Canada. :)

Hi Ontario, Canada....ME TOO !! hey hi Philly ...