What's your favourite running shoe brand?

Options
2»

Replies

• CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    New Balance !! They feel like you're running in slippers :D
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    in general, i stick to Asics or New Balance for shoes!
  • Teemo
    Teemo Posts: 338
    Options
    Asics for running outdoors. Shox R4s for indoor training + playing basketball in a pinch.
  • jeremymaritz
    Options
    I run in Vibram Five Fingers. Yep, I totally drank the Kool-Aid...but I've never run better or longer.
  • alazarus
    alazarus Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Asics for road running! I've tried so many different shoes over the year, and I always come back to Asics. Right now I'm running in Asics Gel Cumulus shoes.
  • maryh1974
    maryh1974 Posts: 41
    Options
    New balance...my sister has been a runner for 20 more years and also swears on them
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I've been using Reebok Zigs. Until recently they had been great, but lately both my wife and I have experience pain in our left arch. May have to go back to Asics for running and the Zigs for Insanity, P90X, etc...
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I like Ascis for durability, but have become a fan of Saucony as I've gone longer on my runs due to being light. I know I probably need to get fitted at a running store, but finances hinder that right now so I just utilize my shoe know how from selling shoes back in the day to get me the best possible for the here and now.
  • kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Nike Pegasus 27's! 27th edition of the Pegasus says something about them. A proven everyday running shoe. I have about 200 miles on them and they still feel and look great!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I'm all about the color. It has to match my outfit.
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    New Balance mr1011 or mr1012, I have a weird shaped foot and the stability is good because I'm still fat.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

I agree. As long as the kicks match my swag, I'll wear it, or buy a pair that will. I believe comfort is a state of mind. And I'm most comfortable when I look good.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options

I agree. As long as the kicks match my swag, I'll wear it, or buy a pair that will. I believe comfort is a state of mind. And I'm most comfortable when I look good.

Who isn't? That's why we're doing this in the first place. No need to be ugly on the way there.
  • thenebean9
    thenebean9 Posts: 216
    Options
    Saucony! I love my Pro Grid Ride 3s! :D
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

Who isn't? That's why we're doing this in the first place. No need to be ugly on the way there.

QFT.
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options

Haha, well to me, a shoe is honestly just a shoe. I don't care at all about the aesthetics of it! (honestly). As long as it gets me to my goals, is comfy, and safe to wear... it's perfect. I'd wear kleenex boxes on my feet if they were proven to be the best shoe! :laugh: