i keep overeating

Options
i keep overeating and i want to stop. i excercise everyday for like an hour very hard and i breastfeed but the past couple of days i been eating like 2400 calories and i havent gained no weight but i feel so guily about it. will someone please give me some advice to curb this overeating.

Replies

• natashav
    natashav Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i keep overeating and i want to stop. i excercise everyday for like an hour very hard and i breastfeed but the past couple of days i been eating like 2400 calories and i havent gained no weight but i feel so guily about it. will someone please give me some advice to curb this overeating.
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Try to drink lots of water! Sometimes when we feel hungry we are actually thirsty. Tea works good, too. Stick with it though....I have also been cheating a lot lately as I tend to eat more in the winter, but you just have to come back and continue the next day!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    weight froom overeating sometimes shows up the next week on the scale, not right away, be careful. I was just reading the post about trigger foods, it is true some foods that you eat during the day will trigger you to crave and eat those food all day and over eat, if you are unsure of what a good balanced diet is check out the food guide, you can look back at your diet and see if you are eating a well rounded diet and getting all the nutients you need....as well I know you have been unsure about breast feeding and the calories you need for that, I think you should talk to someone, we don't want you thinking you are bringing in too much and you are actually not bringing in enough for baby!
  • playinwfire
    Options
    Natasha your answer for why you want to lose weight was: <<well i personally want to loose weight cause i want to be more desirable to other men. lol, i know that sounds awful cause my baby daddy loves me dearly but i like to be noticed. i used to have a nice bod i was thick in a good way like big butt big boobs and small flat stomach. now im big everything and i hate it. i guess thats what babies do to you.>>

Just keep reminding yourself why you want to lose the weight! stop overeating! if you need to eat munch on healthy food and continue to exercice drink a lot of water... and if you overate in the morning don't make it a reason for continuing it for the whole day dear!

I've been here almost 8 days and I'm enjoying my diet every minute

Good luck
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    i keep overeating and i want to stop. i exercise everyday for like an hour very hard and i breastfeed but the past couple of days i been eating like 2400 calories and i haven't gained no weight but i feel so guilty about it. will someone please give me some advice to curb this overeating.
    Natasha,
    I know it is hard, but you just have to slowly make the changes. The big changes can be made a the grocery store. Buy healthy. Drinking a lot of water helps a lot too. If you are craving sweets, chewing gums helps me. Don't get discourage, you can do it. It really is a lifestyle change, and time. I don't weigh myself daily. I do it monthly, and that has helped me. I am working out with weights, and I gained from building muscle, and also I retain water now a then.
    I gained a lot of weight when I was breastfeeding my daughter. My doc told me to increase my calories by 500. That was a mistake. I produced enough milk without the extra calories. I just made sure I pumped to keep up the supply, and made sure I ate healthy and took my vitamins. I talked to my doc before I decreased my calories.
    Good luck, and don't get frustrated. It will take time, and you will do it.