I amaze myself...

Options
I was just telling a new member how i struggled with drinking all the water that myfitnesspal .. recommends.. yes i always new i struggled with it.. but then i was explaining how i get it all in...... i actually measured 2 cups of water in my favorite cup..so i know when i fill it up four times..ive finshed all the cups for the day... i just realized how .. this has worked for me.. i get my water and im losing weight... and feeling great... just another one of my corny tips.. just like the walk...lol

Replies

• sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I was just telling a new member how i struggled with drinking all the water that myfitnesspal .. recommends.. yes i always new i struggled with it.. but then i was explaining how i get it all in...... i actually measured 2 cups of water in my favorite cup..so i know when i fill it up four times..ive finshed all the cups for the day... i just realized how .. this has worked for me.. i get my water and im losing weight... and feeling great... just another one of my corny tips.. just like the walk...lol
  • Mattysmomma
    Mattysmomma Posts: 268
    Options
    YEAH CONGRATS!!!
  • klikittyklak
    klikittyklak Posts: 144
    Options
    Heh, yeah I never get all my water for the day. I wonder if this has anything to do with the amazingly slooow rate that I have been losing at!
  • sftbutterflykiss
    Options
    Heh, yeah I never get all my water for the day. I wonder if this has anything to do with the amazingly slooow rate that I have been losing at!

its a possibility.. because had a week where i maintained.. no loss.. i was like nooo way.. this can happen already.. then .. i joined this web site..and said nope.. im gonna do what they say.. i tried it the two weeks.. i was down five pounds.. so try the water
  • klikittyklak
    Options
    its a possibility.. because had a week where i maintained.. no loss.. i was like nooo way.. this can happen already.. then .. i joined this web site..and said nope.. im gonna do what they say.. i tried it the two weeks.. i was down five pounds.. so try the water

definitely, thanks for the tip! I think I might be holding water weight...my legs seemed bloated today. :sad: I just hate always having to pee! lol.
  • rhonda79
    rhonda79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    wow, congrats. Can I use it? that might be away for me to drink more water lol
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    :grumble: I hate drinking that much water in a day. I'm in the bathroom 2-3 times an hour.
  • Jendaya35
    Jendaya35 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have done the same thing, measure my water in my favorite cup and I usually go over my water intake for the day!!! Works great that way!:happy:
  • magdalune
    magdalune Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    What I do is every time I bring my water bottle or drinking glass to my lips, I make sure that I drink one cup in one take. It helps with my water bottle because then I can squeeze it in really quickly. Now I drink like that naturally, and I can drink about 10-12 cups a day.
  • sftbutterflykiss
    Options
    :grumble: I hate drinking that much water in a day. I'm in the bathroom 2-3 times an hour.

yeah .. but thats the whole point... of flushing your system... if i know how i feel.. i dont pee as frequently as i did when i fist started...but i did get excersise going up and down the steps to get to the bathroom all day long..lol so i benefited both ways...
  • sftbutterflykiss
    Options
    wow, congrats. Can I use it? that might be away for me to drink more water lol

lol.. NOPE .. YOU CANT...JK... of course.... i want you to drink like me.. were in this together..lol
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Good for you on the water girlie! Great system you have going! :drinker:
  • klikittyklak
    Options
    oh my goodness, it's 2:15 and I've only had 3.5 cups of water, and already I feel like I'm 200 lbs and about to float away! lol. How do you guys do it?? :laugh: