NSV -- about 3 mins ago

Options
aflane
aflane Posts: 625 Member
I got my engagement ring off.... WITHOUT having to lick my finger!! Woot!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Sweet!

Just wait until it starts to fall off on its own
  • beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    When my husband gave me a diamond ring a few years ago, I felt bad when it was soooo tight he had to have it enlarged 2 sizes up. Now the darn thing keeps sliding of so much that I have to wear my wedding band in front of it to keep from losing it. I love it !
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    And I'm the opposite. My wedding band is already too loose, so I was using the engagement ring and anniversary band to keep the wedding band in place. Luckily, my engagement band isn't loose enough to jeopardize the other rings, but I'm going to have to get them resized -- or else larger safety bars put in. What a dilemma!! <rofl>
  • celticcateyes
    celticcateyes Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!

I've noticed my ring becoming loser recently as well. As I have around 35 pounds to go still, I most likely will have to get it resized.
  • celticcateyes
    celticcateyes Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    When my husband gave me a diamond ring a few years ago, I felt bad when it was soooo tight he had to have it enlarged 2 sizes up. Now the darn thing keeps sliding of so much that I have to wear my wedding band in front of it to keep from losing it. I love it !

I know this is random, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE your little adipose avatar and your Dr. Who counter. I am a huge Tennant fan myself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!