What changes have you noticed with weight loss??

Options
Lexie28
Lexie28 Posts: 219
What changes have you noticed with your weight loss?? I've noticed that it's easier to get in and out of the bathtub. LOL!!!!

Replies

• skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that I've learned to deal with things that are bugging me instead of eating away what eating away at me.
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    i smile a hell of alot more!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I can cross my legs, my wedding rings fit, the seats on the airplane got bigger!
  • Jess21684
    Jess21684 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Ive noticed that I am a much stronger person than I realized and that I had the capablity to run/jog within me all along and that Im really dedicated and empowered to keep pushing myself harder and further with fitness. I have an inner-athlete thing going inside of me and im actually competitive and driven to push myself to maximum effort during my workouts. I have it in me to outbeat a majority of the MEN while im on the treadmill @ the gym.. I actually work harder than most!
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Hahaha yes that is a good one.

I have only lost 5 pounds so far but I already feel physically better since I cut out the heavy, greasy, huge portions of food. I haven't gotten nauseous in 3 weeks, My heart burn miraculously went away for the past few weeks, I feel lighter and my night cravings have slowly been subsiding. Good enough for me :flowerforyou:

Good luck on your journey!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    ive noticed when im walking up the stairs theres no longer a "boom boom boom" sound following me hahaha
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    im usually the thinest 20 something in the room! :laugh:
  • ahsongbird
    Options
    now thats something i've NEVER been even when i weighed 117 lbs i looked big next to the girls with wrists that look like they'd break if the wind blew too hard hahaha
    im usually the thinest 20 something in the room! :laugh:
  • MOMvsFOOD
    MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    My pants dont hurt WHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Hubby can't pass me without touching my butt or making some approving sound. :)
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I can run up the stairs and still breath when I get there. My jeans are all too big. No more waking up in the middle of the night with heartburn. Most important I now feel energized after a bout on the elliptical instead of exhausted.:happy:
  • kfortune89
    Options
    My clothes are all figthing much looser and I can fit into clothes I haven't been able to wear in a long time. I also find it easier to turn down food that I would have killed for before. My body is now "trained" to eat less and healthier food. We got shakes at work today and I couldn't even eat half of it because it was so sweet and I just don't do super sugary anymore!
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    1. It's become much easier to shave my lower half.
    2. I can tie my shoes without gasping and having to hold my breath
    3. I can climb stairs without having to stop on a landing halfway up
    4. I am 3 pants sizes down - I haven't worn this size in 11 years!
    5. I can FEEL my collarbones!
    6. I can see my wrist bones. And when I bend my wrists, there are no more bright red indentations when I bend it back.
    7. I HAVE A NECK AGAIN!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that construction workers are perverts again.
  • MsPitt
    MsPitt Posts: 78
    Options
    It's much easier to scratch my own back now! :P
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that construction workers are perverts again.

Awww I want to notice that again. lol
    I have noticed that some guys actually watch me walk at work now. LOL I thought I had a booger or something till I saw the glances up and down. hahaha Feels great!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I had to slide the car seat forward a notch. I have new scars around my ankles from shaving... not used to having bones stick out and hollows behind the bones. I actually have arm PITS. Necklaces are longer. Rings that fit on my ring finger now fit the middle finger....at least when I flip someone the bird it's pretty. :wink:
  • ahsongbird
    Options
    I can lift my legs up on the chair im sitting on to get comfy lol, i can bend over, it doesnt take much effort to paint my toenails, my chest sticks out further than my tummy again hahaha
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I feel so inspired after reading these. my sex drive is higher and i can tough my toes.

Good Job every body. keep going.
  • sherri31
    sherri31 Posts: 80
    Options
    I could ice skate today when i couldnt 6 months ago. My rings also come off easy. :smile: