burn fat !

Options
is it possible to burn body fat without workout ?

Replies

• shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    yes....drinking green tea helps
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    sure..dont eat
  • PirateJenny
    PirateJenny Posts: 233
    Options
    Could you clarify what you want to know a little bit or provide a little more information about your situation and goals? Are you unable to exercise?
  • gamizz
    gamizz Posts: 24
    Options
    I don't like exercise so I wanna learn which foods can help me to burn body fat
  • CriticalX
    CriticalX Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    its good for more than just losing weight.
  • PirateJenny
    PirateJenny Posts: 233
    Options
    Sorry, can't help there.

There is quite a bit of information online about "weight loss foods" or "fat burning foods" but they are not meant to be a complete solution to weight loss and in some cases are based on shaky science.
  • kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can lose fat without exercising. But, I would recommend atleast walking a few days a week for your cardio health. The formula is still the same, take in fewer calories than you burn off. The BMR in the tools section tells you what your body burns a day just to stay alive. Eat less than that and you will lose weight. Make sure to eat really healthy foods and pay special attention to your protein intake. If you don't, you may lose more muscle than fat.
  • cowlover22
    cowlover22 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    no by not eating that causes your body to actually store fat not burn it. that just slows down your metabolism and doesnt help.
  • Carriesnow29
    Options
    If you can not work out due to health reasons, then I would suggest a diet called Body Trim. It is a protein based diet, but does have side affects, like high cholesterol.....I personally dont like the diet and would not want to take that kind of risk?

Why not try and find a sport that you may like and then it is not such a drag, but more of an enjoyment. I am not sure where you live? But things like Dragon Boat paddling...you are seated and using your upper body for the work out?