It's Summer time...

Options
and it seems I never get to just sit at my pc and have a chat or post with my MFP pals. With the summer comes tons of outdoor activities , and with my son and daycare kiddies, it is MUCH easier to be out and about than stuck inside all day. So we try to have a new adventure each day. The splash pad (think HUGE water sprinklers) the kids love it , the park , the lake , the community center , the public library, anything and everything to keep us occupied. And of course to keep me from going nuts.

I'm still doing good on my eatting, but after comming off my B/C injection I'm feeling bloated and yucky. Having some pregnancy symptoms, but I really dont think Im pregnant. We will test anyway to be sure, but it is a common side effect when comming off the depo injection to have pregnancy like symptoms. Nausea, dizzyness, fatigue ect..

I hope everyone is having a great summer and I miss you guys! :heart:

Replies

• BlazinEmerald
    Options
    and it seems I never get to just sit at my pc and have a chat or post with my MFP pals. With the summer comes tons of outdoor activities , and with my son and daycare kiddies, it is MUCH easier to be out and about than stuck inside all day. So we try to have a new adventure each day. The splash pad (think HUGE water sprinklers) the kids love it , the park , the lake , the community center , the public library, anything and everything to keep us occupied. And of course to keep me from going nuts.

I'm still doing good on my eatting, but after comming off my B/C injection I'm feeling bloated and yucky. Having some pregnancy symptoms, but I really dont think Im pregnant. We will test anyway to be sure, but it is a common side effect when comming off the depo injection to have pregnancy like symptoms. Nausea, dizzyness, fatigue ect..

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options

I hope this means good news will be with you soon!

We are keeping so busy around here too! I took my hubby and the kiddos canoeing this last weekend and we had a blast! I have found some caverns with a long hike to and from for our next adventure. It should be fun! YEY! What else are you doing for fun! I am always looking for ideas of things to do! Keep up the good work girlie!
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    I have a week off in August from the daycare , so we are gonna go away for three nights Up north to a friends cottage. Just me, hubby, and our son. When we do things we always do it with ALL the kids (my step kids) and Skylier is needing some mommy and daddy time by himself. Also that week we are gonna go to the zoo and to Ontario Place , should be fun. As far as with the daycare kids Im limited in what I can do with them, the youngest has just turned 3 , still needs a daytime nap so we have to work around him. I've been checking our our community website though. So even if we go to the park 2 days in a row, we make it different parks in the community for some variety for the kids. Or we hop in the car with some towels, sunscreen, a picnic lunch and anything else we might need and wing it lol. Glad to hear you are enjoying your summer!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Your summer sounds alot like mine lol...parks, splash pad, library (where we're headed today), still waiting on our trip to the Toronto zoo in August, but I have to admit that's more for me then the kids lol!!