Back from my WEDDING CRUISE!!

Options
I went to the gym for the first two days...I ordered the low cal entrees at dinner... then by thursday I followed that up with two solid days of urger and fries for lunch and chase it back with a slice of pizza... pizza also served as a great late night snack ... oh well!
I have gained some, but I think my biggest prob was that I havent drank any water for what seems like days...
The scale is up. but that is okay. I am anxious to be back on MFP... I feel icky having eaten bad foods. I am ready for some salads this week...

Replies

• sabes2631
    sabes2631 Posts: 403
    Options
    I went to the gym for the first two days...I ordered the low cal entrees at dinner... then by thursday I followed that up with two solid days of urger and fries for lunch and chase it back with a slice of pizza... pizza also served as a great late night snack ... oh well!
    I have gained some, but I think my biggest prob was that I havent drank any water for what seems like days...
    The scale is up. but that is okay. I am anxious to be back on MFP... I feel icky having eaten bad foods. I am ready for some salads this week...
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hope u had a great time
    Start drinking your water and get on track as far as eating/cals and the few extra pounds will be gone in no time

Pics?

Kim
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Don't worry about falling off of the wagon a little-- if there's ever an occasion... I'd say a wedding cruise is it. :bigsmile: *raises coke zero* Here's to all the happiness in the world...
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I hope you had a great time!! Not to worry I fell off on my vacation (engagement party and weekend at home in Ohio) and last week I was so worn out and tired I didnt work out at all...other than walking the dog(but took shorter walks than usual) Back to the grind starting today...if only people would stop bringing me birthday cake!!! LOL. But I was good...took a small piece and scraped off most of the frosting (had to take 2 bites with frosting though...that's just a must...LOL) And now it's veggies for the rest of the day and back to my workouts this week. Luckily I just maintained...Not quite sure how that happened...:noway: But oh well, I'll take it!!:drinker: Let's get back on this thing together!!! :drinker: :drinker:

And, don't feel bad, you had the PERFECT excuse!! :flowerforyou: Best wishes!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: