Help!

Options
I'm having a hard time finding the time to get a good work out in! I work full time (8a-5p) and I am a single mama who has 2 young boys (3 yrs and 3 months)! Any tips, suggestions or advice would be VERY appreciated!

Replies

• angelbabe77
    angelbabe77 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    early in the morning would be good or if you take a lunch break. Take the boys to the park if you can and walk/jog around the playground. Hope it helps :smile:
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Im a stay at home mum to a 2year old and 4month old
    and i just dance around with them when i can lots of jumping. and go for walks as much as i can with them.
  • sbodi
    sbodi Posts: 13
    Options
    i already wake up at 6a to get the babies to the sitters and be to work on time so i'm not sure how much earlier i can get up! haha but i definately will start walking during my lunch hr, thanks for the advice!
  • tlnester
    tlnester Posts: 34
    Options
    I feel for you, it is hard enough to be a full-time working mom with so much responsiblity. Try squeezing it in the evening if you can, I realize it is probably the last thing you want to do after you put the boys to bed, but even a 30 minute workout would give you an energy boost and a quick burn. The only other option is to wake up super duper early, again, hard to do!! Walking/working out during your lunch hr. at work is also a great suggestion previously posted. Best of luck to you:)
  • tanmeet
    tanmeet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    May be you could try the old "taking the stairs" bit...use the stairs every time instead of elevators in your office building or where you live. Also, lots of people at my fitness club are there during their lunch time. 20 min on the treadmill @ 4 mph is all you need!

hope this helps
    best of luck to you