Big Breakfast News...

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
No, this isn't news about enormous breakfasts! It's BIG news about guilt-free morning meals. Check out some new stuff that has just been released. And remember, b-fast is the most important meal of the day. SO DON'T SKIP IT!!!!

Weight Watchers Smart Ones Morning Express - FOUR options in this new line have hit the freezer aisle, peeps. Check out two English Muffin Sandwiches (Canadian Style Bacon and original -- both with egg whites and cheese), plus a Breakfast Quesadilla and a Stuffed Breakfast Sandwich (both packed with egg whites, cheese, turkey bacon, and veggies)! Each of these has 210 - 240 calories, 5 - 7g fat, 27 - 28g carbs, and 2 - 6g fiber (POINTS® value 4 - 5*).

Jimmy Dean D-Lights Croissant - T urkey sausage, egg whites, and cheese on a CROISSANT... and it's guilt-free?! Well, sort of. It has 300 calories, 12g fat, 32g carbs, and 3g fiber (POINTS® value 6*). So while it's better than many other morning croissant sandwiches, it may not be something you want to swallow EVERY morning. HG Heads Up! Make sure you get the one labeled "D-Lights"...

Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal - We LOVE the name of this stuff, but the taste is what'll REALLY get you! The box is packed with "honey-kissed seven whole grain cereal pillows." It's like a less sugary Cap'n Crunch (that won't cut the roof of your mouth)! A 3/4-cup serving has 100 calories, 1.5g fat, 25g carbs, and 6g fiber (POINTS® value 1*). This cereal ROCKS hard!

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    No, this isn't news about enormous breakfasts! It's BIG news about guilt-free morning meals. Check out some new stuff that has just been released. And remember, b-fast is the most important meal of the day. SO DON'T SKIP IT!!!!

Weight Watchers Smart Ones Morning Express - FOUR options in this new line have hit the freezer aisle, peeps. Check out two English Muffin Sandwiches (Canadian Style Bacon and original -- both with egg whites and cheese), plus a Breakfast Quesadilla and a Stuffed Breakfast Sandwich (both packed with egg whites, cheese, turkey bacon, and veggies)! Each of these has 210 - 240 calories, 5 - 7g fat, 27 - 28g carbs, and 2 - 6g fiber (POINTS® value 4 - 5*).

Jimmy Dean D-Lights Croissant - T urkey sausage, egg whites, and cheese on a CROISSANT... and it's guilt-free?! Well, sort of. It has 300 calories, 12g fat, 32g carbs, and 3g fiber (POINTS® value 6*). So while it's better than many other morning croissant sandwiches, it may not be something you want to swallow EVERY morning. HG Heads Up! Make sure you get the one labeled "D-Lights"...

Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal - We LOVE the name of this stuff, but the taste is what'll REALLY get you! The box is packed with "honey-kissed seven whole grain cereal pillows." It's like a less sugary Cap'n Crunch (that won't cut the roof of your mouth)! A 3/4-cup serving has 100 calories, 1.5g fat, 25g carbs, and 6g fiber (POINTS® value 1*). This cereal ROCKS hard!