Got those jeans out of the back of my closet

Options
rdonald711
rdonald711 Posts: 40 Member
Whoop Whoop, pulled some of my non fitting anymore jeans out of the back of my closet and tried them on yesss!!! fit size 14!! tried on a few more in case it was a fluke and they just ran big....all fit gap jeans, American eagle jeans, levis jeans etc.. they all fit. Now to get down to those size 12's and i'm so happy!!!

Replies

• udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! That is so awesome! Congratulations!
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to fit into my size 14's... refuse to buy any more clothes that fit me as I am cos I want to fit into all the nice clothes I already have which don't fit!

Thank you for the taste of how it will feel when I can :drinker: :happy:
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's such a great feeling, great NSV!
  • ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Awesome-I pulled out a size 13/14 that I bought and forgot about and they buttoned right up. Im right there with you-waiting for the 12's :)
  • galaxysue
    galaxysue Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    well done, I just found this site and it is great, I have been dieting (changing my eating) for 2 years and have lost over 70lbs want to lose another 40, I got into a size 14 jeans this week what a fab feeling!!!:smile:
  • jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Yay!
  • Jamcgarvey
    Options
    That is awesome!!
  • Trozendaal
    Options
    Great Job! That is amazing! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!