Replies

• Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Tooo funny!!! Love it.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    A Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman walk into a pub. They each buy a pint of Guiness beer.
    Just as they were about to enjoy their creamy beverage three flies landed in each of their pints, and were stuck in the thick head.

The Englishman pushed his beer away from him in disgust.

The Scotsman fished the offending fly out of his beer and continued drinking it as if nothing had happened.

The Irishman too, picked the fly out of his drink, held it out over the beer and then started yelling, "SPIT IT OUT, SPIT IT OUT, YOU *kitten*!!"
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Irish fun.... :love: :devil:

lamp.jpg
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    OMG! You guys are cracking me up! I sooo needed this today! Thanks!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    363794397v3_480x480_Front.jpg
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    um, believe me - that type of yoga is not just practiced by the Irish :drinker: :blushing: :noway: :ohwell:

:drinker:
  • tashjs21
    Options
    363794397v3_480x480_Front.jpg

Bwahahaha!
  • tashjs21
    Options
    LuckyCharms.jpg
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    These are awesome!
  • tashjs21
    Options
    :embarassed:

618e5d159d1756794eeba03a1cd20b50.png

Was thoughtful of them. :blushing:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    A Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman walk into a pub. They each buy a pint of Guiness beer.
    Just as they were about to enjoy their creamy beverage three flies landed in each of their pints, and were stuck in the thick head.

The Englishman pushed his beer away from him in disgust.

The Scotsman fished the offending fly out of his beer and continued drinking it as if nothing had happened.

The Irishman too, picked the fly out of his drink, held it out over the beer and then started yelling, "SPIT IT OUT, SPIT IT OUT, YOU *kitten*!!"

My favorite - -- so far...
  • janiebeth
    Options

What a great idea... I'm thinking this may happen at my house next year... just have to have a keg of soda for the kiddos...
  • Shannon023
    Options
    bwahahahaha!!! So true!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

irishwristwash.jpg
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, those are hilarious! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • janiebeth
    Options
    bwahahahaha!!! So true!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

yeah, I'm in the red... :blushing:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    A Scotsman, and Englishman and an Irish man were comparing the virtues of their favorite pubs back home. The Scotsman said, MY pub is the best, because the barkeep lets you have every third pint for free! To which the Englishman replied, Never! MY pub is the best, Every other pint is free! And the Irishman sounded off, "Well, Lads, that's nothing. In good old McMurphy's back home, when you first enter the pub, they cheer and immediately give you a free drink! Then they give you another, and a third, and they even take you up the stairs and make sure ya get laid!!! And the Scotsman and Englishman were duly impressed and said, "Oh my, did that really happen to you?" and the Irishman said,

Well, No,

But it happened to my sister!!!!!!!:laugh:
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    An Irish man walks into a pub. The bartender asks him, "What'll you have?"

The man says, "Give me three pints of Guinness please."

So the bartender brings him three pints and the man proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third until they're gone. He then orders three more.

The bartender says, "Sir, I know you like them cold. You don't have to order three at a time. I can keep an eye on it and when you get low I'll bring you a fresh cold one."

The man says, "You don't understand. I have two brothers, one in Australia and one in the States. We made a vow to each other that every Saturday night we'd still drink together. So right now, my brothers have three Guinness Stouts too, and we're drinking together.

The bartender thought that was a wonderful tradition.

Every week the man came in and ordered three beers. Then one week he came in and ordered only two. He drank them and then ordered two more.

The bartender said to him, "I know what your tradition is, and I'd just like to say that I'm sorry that one of your brothers died."

The man said, "Oh, me brothers are fine----I just quit drinking."
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Slaney phoned the maternity ward at the hospital. "Quick!" He said. "Send an ambulance, my wife is goin' to have a baby!" "Tell me, is this her first baby?" the intern asked. "No, this is her husband, Kevin, speakin'."
    ***********************************************************************************************************************************
    Three little boys were concerned because they couldn't get anyone to play with them....they decided it was because they had not been baptized and didn't go to Sunday School.

So they went to the nearest church. Only the custodian was there. One said, "We need to be baptized because no one will come out and play with us. Will you baptize us?"

So he took them into the bathroom and dunked their heads in the toilet bowl one at a time. He said, "Now go out and play."

When they got outside, dripping wet, the oldest one asked, "What religion do you think we are? We're not Katlick, because they pour the water." " We're not Babdist because they dunk all of you." "We're not Methdiss because they just sprinkle you." The littlest one said, "Can't you tell by the smell of that baptismal water what we are?.......Why, we're Pisscopalians."
    *******************************************************************************************************************************
    He hasn't kissed his wife for twenty years, but he will kill any man who does.