Hello

Options
:smile: Hi,

My name is Lisa Kempe and I"m new to my fitness pal,this looks like an awesome site. I'm 38 and weigh 210lbs, my goal is to lose 40lbs. I have been married for 17 years and have two teenagers, I live in Michigan and would love to have a weight loss buddy if anyone is interested let me know.

I was on weight watchers and lost 50lbs and put 30lbs back on since September. I know my portions have increased and I have been making bad food choices. I have decided it is time to get back on track. I just wish I would have 30 lbs ago.

Lisa

Replies

• LKEMPE1
    LKEMPE1 Posts: 8
    Options
    :smile: Hi,

My name is Lisa Kempe and I"m new to my fitness pal,this looks like an awesome site. I'm 38 and weigh 210lbs, my goal is to lose 40lbs. I have been married for 17 years and have two teenagers, I live in Michigan and would love to have a weight loss buddy if anyone is interested let me know.

I was on weight watchers and lost 50lbs and put 30lbs back on since September. I know my portions have increased and I have been making bad food choices. I have decided it is time to get back on track. I just wish I would have 30 lbs ago.

Lisa
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! :flowerforyou: This is a great spot to keep track of your goals, food, and workouts! You will love it!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I wish you the BEST of luck! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: