Driveby Posting.

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
Ack!

Things on my side of the hood have been really busy lately. Work, home, kiddo, life. It's all busy!

I'm down 30 pounds and plan on continuing to lose more. I have 37 pounds to go. I lurk in here when I get a chance but rarely have the opportunity to post during the day due to a busy work schedule. I try to keep up with all of you guys as much as possible!

Anyways, I added a new picture in my profile (the main picture) and I can really see how slim my face has become. It's exciting!

Miss you guys!

Replies

• lina1131
    Options
    Ack!

Things on my side of the hood have been really busy lately. Work, home, kiddo, life. It's all busy!

I'm down 30 pounds and plan on continuing to lose more. I have 37 pounds to go. I lurk in here when I get a chance but rarely have the opportunity to post during the day due to a busy work schedule. I try to keep up with all of you guys as much as possible!

Anyways, I added a new picture in my profile (the main picture) and I can really see how slim my face has become. It's exciting!

Miss you guys!
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Good to see you again, Lina! You're looking great! :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    LINA!!! We miss you and your humor.:sad:

Looking good chicky.:bigsmile:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    I can def see it in your face...keep up the good work and make sure to drop in to post your progress

Kim
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Sup my 5 dollar foot long girl!!!!

You are slimming down!.. I see it in yo face!

Nice to hear from you and that you're doing so well!

HUGGERZ
    SMOOCHERZ

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Yey you girlie!!! Keep up the great work!
  • lina1131
    Options
    I totally want Subway now! LOL
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey Lina!

Glad to hear things are going so well! Even if you are super busy. We miss you here!

Congrats on your success! You are looking more beautiful every day! :flowerforyou:

:heart:
    -Tam