Sugar Free or Low Sugar Desserts

Options
13»

Replies

• salenaii
    salenaii Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    1carton of heavy whipping cream whip to almost firm add a packet of sugar free jello mix or pudding mix whip until firm separate into cups and fresh fruit it's yummy taste like a mousse
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    1 cup peanut butter of your choosing
    1 cup sugar or sugar substitute for baking
    1 tsp vanilla
    1 egg

Mix, roll into balls, bake at 350 for 10 minutes. You can make the pretty cross hatch fork marks after they come out if you want. Makes about 24. They freeze really well. And, I know you said sugar free, but if you melt some good quality dark chocolate and drizzle it over the tops of the cookies with a fork so you get just a little of the flavor of it, plus maybe a sprinkle of sea salt...you'll thank me.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Berries are my favorite low sugar dessert. I'd rather save up for full sugar versions of decadent sweets, even if it means having small servings or only having them occasionally.
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    These banana pops are good. No added sugar,just what is in the fruit & chocolate. You can cut these into any size you like. I cut medium bananas in half.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/chocolate-covered-banana-pops-recipe.html
  • pompuppylover
    pompuppylover Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I made fruit ice cream. All you do is put fruit in the freezer until frozen. Then put it in the blender with any flavorings you like. I put a tablespoon of Internation Delight Sugarfree Fat Free and some vanilla. The fruit was sweet enough or I would add a little sweetener. Blend until smooth and it is delish! It's my new go to for something sweet. Hope you all enjoy.