Any Military Spouses out there?

Options
2»

Replies

• Arynamber
    Arynamber Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    WOW!! SO very cool to see so much military here!
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    Army wife here- he's not currently deployed but is scheduled to leave again March 2012.
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    AD Army wife here. He is not deployed yet (was deployed in 2009) but we are pcsing to Japan in June.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Desirai, best of luck on beating the husband. It looks like you have done amazing things for yourself!!!!! Keep it up!!!

Thank you!
  • JesBales17
    Options
    I'm not a Military Spouse but I am in the Army and my dad is in the Navy. So I'm a Military Brat/Army Girl. :)
  • airsangel
    airsangel Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    AD Air Force Spouse here. Hubby is not deployed at the moment. It is so great to see so many military spouses on here! Great job on all of your journeys so far - keep up the good work!
  • dianarae82
    Options
    My hubby and I are both active duty Air Force. He's deployed right now, returning in May. I hope. :) Good to see so many spouses out there!
  • slimmequick
    Options
    My Hubby in RAF and away quite a bit and away to Afghanistan Dec!! Were in Scotland. xx And a lean fitness freak lol
  • ProudUSMCWife
    Options
    I welcome you guys to add me as a friend. What a great way to keep eachother motivated!
  • dsolgot
    dsolgot Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    USMC wife here!!! lol My husband is currently deployed I am trying to WOW him when he gets home (but I keep sending his pictures lol) but the last time he seen me in person I was 7 month pregnant lol so I'm sure he will be suprised lol. MFP has been an amazing site it's helped me so much. Feel free to add me if you want we can support each other. As well as any other wives your welcome to add me as well. Anyways GOOD LUCK with you journey, you can do it!!!
  • wwortham1
    wwortham1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    USMC Wife here and new mommy. I am just trying to get that pre pregnancy body back, the one that seems so distant but I at least have my son to show for it! My husband is not currently deployed and we have yet to go through a deployment. He is in Air Traffic Control and if any of you have a husband in that in the Corp then you know it can be a little slow but supposedly his first deployment is set up for February of next year so we see. But hang in there if my sister and my best friend can go through it then I know I know anyone can handle it just fine!
  • dengarrett
    dengarrett Posts: 367
    Options
    Just wanted to say thank you to those serving and their families for their sacrifices. Regardless of how I or anyone else feels about the reasons for US involvement - I am still thankful for those that are out there putting it on the line.
  • floridaheather
    Options
    Navy Wife here : ) My husband is not currently deployed but he is an R.D.C. (drill instructor) here at Great Lakes, IL. As many hours he works a week (16-18hrs a day) he might as well be deployed. It's a crazy life right now as a family!!
  • bethymay123
    Options
    Military spouce and in the military myself.
  • jizenna
    jizenna Posts: 49
    Options
    Thank You!!! :)
  • gglover833
    Options
    My husband just returned from Afghanistan a few weeks ago :D. We have PLENTY of years in with it already (he is getting ready to retire finally lol).
  • lboyan82404
    Options
    Not exactly a military spouse...but ive been in the army for 3 years now and my fiancee getting ready to join in the next few months. I totally get how you feel...but the opposite. Whenever im gone i try to lose weight and get in shape before i get home...no matter what i know they will be so excited to see you whether youve lost weight or not :-)