Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

let's try this again...

Last intro didn't result in much activity...maybe I'm repulsive? Anyways...I'm new to the site and ready to build my team! Wanna be on my team? Yeah? Alright then...add me already! I'm gettin old over here (30's the new 47)....

Replies

• FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    I'll be part of your team! I love this site with all it's wisdom and encouragement!
  • thomalr6180
    thomalr6180 Posts: 94 Member
    me too. I am building "my team" also.
  • MichelleB69
    MichelleB69 Posts: 213 Member
    You can add me as well; I didn't get ANY responses to my intro post, so don't feel bad :)
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Welcome to MFP! I've only been here for 4 weeks and absolutely love it. Send me a Friends request if you'de like.
    Here are a few tips I've discovered since I logged in. . .

>>If you see a string that you want to go back to just reply with the words "BUMP" so it will be in your "my topics"
    >>In your Food Diary you can Save Meals which makes it easier to add them on another day
    >>If you want to personalize your Signature go to Tools to create your Ticker then come back to the Community and select 'Signature' above.
    >>MFP friends have been very encouraging - so push each other to log in every day. It really matters!
    >>MFP is a great resource for other websites (recipes, exercise & health)

Have Fun!!

ReNae
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    You can add me as well; I didn't get ANY responses to my intro post, so don't feel bad :)

I replied today hunny when i seen it :)
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    I hope u enjoy it as much as i am this last week for me has been life changing, only first 7lb down and a long way to go, but baby steps, i now see light at the end of the tunnel and im already happier knowing that

Sarah

Fell free to add me if u want to :smile:
  • darblij
    darblij Posts: 89
    Hi...This is my third week on here and I think it's a really good tool for changing my eating habits. I'm sure you'll love it too...Good luck!