I'm coming back

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
I know most of you don't even remember me but I certainly remember all of you. I lurke around the message boards all the time. Life has been extremely hard lately and I just haven't had the energy needed to count calories and watch what I eat. But that is going to change. I have gained back all the weight that I lost at the beginning of the year. That too is about to change. I am ready to start over and come back to this site full force. Hope you all are ready for me!!!! Everyone is so supportive on this site so I figured I would come back here for the support that I so obviously need!!!! I will be going to the store to buy all the "good for you" foods that need to be in my cabinets instead of the easy to make bad for you stuff. And then I should be all set.

I'll be reaching out soon!!!!!

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I know most of you don't even remember me but I certainly remember all of you. I lurke around the message boards all the time. Life has been extremely hard lately and I just haven't had the energy needed to count calories and watch what I eat. But that is going to change. I have gained back all the weight that I lost at the beginning of the year. That too is about to change. I am ready to start over and come back to this site full force. Hope you all are ready for me!!!! Everyone is so supportive on this site so I figured I would come back here for the support that I so obviously need!!!! I will be going to the store to buy all the "good for you" foods that need to be in my cabinets instead of the easy to make bad for you stuff. And then I should be all set.

Memaw
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I remember you!
    Welcome back and good luck on your journey!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessDesiray
    PrincessDesiray Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I am new here so I wouldn't remember you but I wanted to extend a freindly HELLO your way!:flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Welcome back
    You can do it!!!!

Kim
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Welcome back sweetie! :flowerforyou:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Memaw. Just jump in with both feet! Hope your situation is changing for the better.:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I remember you too! Welcome back! I just recently came back as well! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!

It's tough to make changes, but you always have a supportive group to come back to and regroup. Life happens
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Good luck to you in getting that weight back off and keeping it off. We'll be here for you cheering you on. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options

Memaw

I remember you!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Hugs memaw!!! course we remember you!!! ...AND MISS YOU!:flowerforyou:

we're here for you honey....:heart:
    Ali