I like you today!

barefootbeautiful
barefootbeautiful Posts: 144
edited September 25 in Motivation and Support
I like myself today. Then again, I like myself practically EVERY day! (You can see my general lack of self-confidence as an overweight woman of 30) Maybe not every part every day - damn arthritic knee - but in general, myself and I get along well, body and all.

So today, just to brighten it up, I like YOU! How 'bout you? Do you like you too? :)

Replies

• sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    I love me too!! Most days!! LOL Thanks for posting!
  • I love me too!! Most days!! LOL Thanks for posting!

Share the love! :)
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Meh, my wife likes me enough for the both of us. :laugh:
  • i have to be honest - i dont like me most days but that's cause im such a negative *kitten* to myself...i treat the ones i love like gold. wish i could treat myself like the ones i love...

but today, cause you told me, i like me :)
  • Meh, my wife likes me enough for the both of us. :laugh:

LOL! Oh, come on - you gotta LOVE a wife like that! :)
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Im starting too! Taking more time for myself to TAKE CARE of myself. Its the only way this weight loss will work. Thanks for posting this!
  • i have to be honest - i dont like me most days but that's cause im such a negative *kitten* to myself...i treat the ones i love like gold. wish i could treat myself like the ones i love...

but today, cause you told me, i like me :)

YAY! I used to have a negative image of myself, but I realized I wouldn't want anyone else to see me like that. My husband always loved me - and thought I was sexy - and my kids think I'm amazing, not fat or skinny. I decided if I treated myself even HALF as good as I treated everyone else that my life would be a lot better. And you know what? It improved for EVERYONE! So yeah, love it!
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    I like me too. I've worked hard to get where I am and I'm not sorry . :)
    I wish more people liked themselves.
  • Im starting too! Taking more time for myself to TAKE CARE of myself. Its the only way this weight loss will work. Thanks for posting this!
    Exactly! I wasn't sure about this website at first - I'm NOT a negative person, and seeing all the self-loathing scared me. I don't know how people could change their body without changing everything else. I figure, love yourself and the rest will come. So *applause* for you! Keep it up!
  • I like me too. I've worked hard to get where I am and I'm not sorry . :)
    I wish more people liked themselves.

See - you're fabulous. Now we've just gotta spread that attitude..... :)
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    I usually think I'm pretty awesome, but it's nice to remind yourself.

"Self - I like you!"
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    I don't like myself today... I didn't work out yesterday (really sore calf muscle) and I've been eating to much junk. BUT I'm getting back on the horse and I'll like myself tomorrow!
  • I don't like myself today... I didn't work out yesterday (really sore calf muscle) and I've been eating to much junk. BUT I'm getting back on the horse and I'll like myself tomorrow!

LOL! How 'bout you just like yourself today, and LOVE yourself tomorrow? It's like I tell my kids - I'll always love you, but I'm not real happy with you about this. :)
  • I usually think I'm pretty awesome, but it's nice to remind yourself.

"Self - I like you!"

Absolutely freakin' love it!
  • Yep. Still like me. Still like you too!
This discussion has been closed.