Replies

• Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Ahhh!! Awesome! :D
  • Hemis_mom
    Hemis_mom Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Good for you!! Keep on keeping on!!
  • MichelleB69
    MichelleB69 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    What a great motivator to continue on your journey! You should be very proud of yourself!!!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I"m smiling so big for you right now! How awesome! Congrats on the sucess and the size 16s!
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    So happy for you ,what a great feeling it must have been :bigsmile:
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    YAY! :drinker: Keep up the good work! Just think of how you will feel in single didget jeans. it bet it will happen sooner than you think!
  • Moop87
    Moop87 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Keep on keeping on!!! :smile:
  • Menene
    Menene Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thats Wonderful, I am waiting for the day I can say the same thing, but for now I am in an 18 which is a long way from the 26 when I started. Go ahead and celebrate you victory soon the day will come and you can post you experience with your size 14s.
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    So hsppy for you! That's an awersome achievement thus far.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE!!! I can not wait to show them off to my hubby.....and wear them to work tomorrow!!!! So, that everyone can see me in my size I am now...because I am still wearing my larger sizes to work...and they cover all my hard work!!!

Everyone is so wonderful here!!! We can make it together!!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself that is an amazing accomplishment. Way to go!! Don't give up, keep pushing towards your goal.
  • scopelk
    scopelk Posts: 43
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!
  • slimyfishy
    slimyfishy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    *major applause heard over your keyboard* Rock on, Girl!! You deserve those SKINNY jeans. Way to go!!!!
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    Fantastic! Good for you!
  • cbbj
    cbbj Posts: 3
    Options
    This really made me smile. That's a very endearing story. Keep up the good work!
  • jenellechan26
    Options
    That truely is a great feeling! Congratulations on your success!!! Keep up the awesome work!! :)
  • lupuslady
    lupuslady Posts: 99
    Options
    I am sooooo happy for you. I do know how you feel, I keep taking clothes out of my closet and putting them on and when I look in the mirror and hour later I realyze the top is waaaay to big. So I finally cleaned out my closet and donated my tops and two pair of pants. I never realyzed how good it would make me feel.
  • jenniferbourque
    Options
    I did the same thing this morning, I stopped in at Wal-mart and thought, I'm going to try on a pair of size 18 pants, I've been a 22/24 for years (I haven't worn a size 18 for at least 9 years), The 18's FIT! I did a happy dance and had a little cry. I called my hubby and my mom! It feels FANTASTIC! :bigsmile:

Keep up the great hard work!!
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • krisney
    krisney Posts: 56
    Options
    From a 20/22 to a 16 is a great accomplishment - enjoy your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!