Small NSV

Options
TexasGirl92
TexasGirl92 Posts: 76 Member
Well this past weekend I had a few NSV. Before heading out to search the Goodwill store for some jeans a friend and I stopped by the local High School for an auction (the old school is being demolished to make room for the new one). My friend purchased a desk and we went to load it in my truck. Well I dropped the tailgate and hopped in the bed of my truck to move a few things. Upon hopping out I realized I JUST HOPPED IN THE BED OF MY TRUCK. It has been at least 3 years since I've been able to do that. I've had to close the tailgate, use the bumper as a step and then climb over the tailgate. The fact that I didn't even think about it just hopped in and out made me feel great.

Then after no luck at Goodwill we went by Ross the only pair of jeans I found that I liked was a 10 (I've been wearing 12s), after some encouragement from my friend I went and tried them on, THEY FIT. I know jeans are sized different based on brand and style but the idea of even trying on that size was not in my brain yet. The final thing was after this I actually grabbed a Medium shirt to take to the fitting room just in case, it fit too. All these were just small things and I still have a while before I reach my goal of a size 6 but these things sure made me feel hopeful and encouraged.

Replies

• ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    it is very empowering to reach goals you've set...especially when you aren't sure you have reached them yet!
    Way to go!
  • mkcalvert
    mkcalvert Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you..Keep it up :drinker:
  • ShakenWithJoy
    Options
    and sharing them makes us feel hopeful and encouraged! thank you!
  • penny39
    penny39 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! wonderful story, thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!