quick healthy lunches or dinners

amber_hanners
amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
edited September 25 in Health and Weight Loss
im a stay at home mom of 3 and it seems that i almost live in my van unfortunately for me that means im bored with my meals i pretty much always have a turkey sandwich, carrots, and yogurt. id like to know what u pack for your on the go meals

Replies

• RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    gum, water bottles, raw cashews, medjool dates (perfect for sugar fix!), Fiber One Oats and Chocolate bars....
  • I really love luna bars (choc pepermit is my fave!) also OSTrim beef/ostrich sticks are delicious, with lots of protien to keep you full and only 80 calories! :) I work full time and i have to keep a stash of goodies in my desk to keep from eating all the office sweets!
  • penny39
    penny39 Posts: 266 Member
    Fiber one has a great 90 calorie bar, celary and peanut butter or cheese, apples and peanut butter, Bumble bee has these great lit lunch kits with either tuna salad, ham salad or chicken salad with crackers.
  • catysthename
    catysthename Posts: 278 Member
    I like oranges and apples. Water is always filling. Tuna and crackers too.
    Does anyone know what chips i could buy that are tastey and healthy?
  • staceyo1211
    staceyo1211 Posts: 163
    Catysthename~~ special K cracker chips. You can have 27 chips for like 90-110 calories. They are about the size of a ritz cracker.
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    I like oranges and apples. Water is always filling. Tuna and crackers too.
    Does anyone know what chips i could buy that are tastey and healthy?

You can get veggie chips/straws that always satisfy my craving for salty chips. Also, Quaker makes rice chips now, the guacamole ones are FABULOUS! They are in the same section as the mini rice cakes.
  • Trader Joe's makes a green bean "chip" that's just dried green beans, lightly salted. 130 calories a serving, so not the lightest, but they're really interesting!
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    i actually love specil K sour cream and onion cracker chips very good and i obly have to have half a serving which is only 55 cals
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    pop chips are great too!
This discussion has been closed.