Always Starving!!!

Options
WHy?! What is going on!?!? i drink water all day long and eat healthy and within my calories all day - why i am absolutely starving around this time until i go to bed?!?!

Replies

• netty42
    netty42 Posts: 16
    Options
    may be you could try eating dinner a bit later,have small snack when you get in and dinner later
    cheers netty x
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    WHy?! What is going on!?!? i drink water all day long and eat healthy and within my calories all day - why i am absolutely starving around this time until i go to bed?!?!
    Can't really give any decent feedback without seeing your diary. If you make it public we might be able to look at your details and make some suggestions. :bigsmile:
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Your diary is private
  • MSDRIZZ
    MSDRIZZ Posts: 246
    Options
    I agree with Netty. Space out your food more. I'm a snacker so I eat smaller meals and add in at least 4 healthy snacks a day.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Are you tracking your fiber and getting at least 25g per day? Are you eating enough lean protein? If your food diary was public we might be able to help you more.
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    90 cal fiber bars help me stay full:)
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    If you are hungry, you need to eat. Bottom line. Please listen to your body, and feed it healthy things. :)
  • yvonne0526
    Options
    Eating more lean protein throughout the day will allow you to feel fuller, in addition to adding more 100 percent whole wheat products. Ingesting more complex carbohydrates will spike your insulin levels less, hence, allowing you to feel much fuller. Good luck with your goals!:smile:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Do you eat your exercise calories? Eat as clean as possible. Healthy foods fill you up and keep you feeling full because they're a good source of fiber. I eat every 2-3 hours. I've got to eat even closer today as I got a late start and when I just added my exercise my number bumped up to about 1500 for the rest of the day, putting me at a total of 2,095 which will in turn end up being a net of 1250. I eat a lot of fruits, veggies, whole grains (all natural). I am always over on my fiber but then again MFP has it set low. I usually get between 30-40 grams a day even though the recommended is 25 and MFP has it set I believe around 13 before I add exercise.
  • shaunshaikh
    shaunshaikh Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Protein and Fiber help me stay full. I always feel more hungry when I've had a carby-day. The protein suggestions on this website are low.