pretty cool website

Options
So I just started this last week. I was doing Loseit! with the iPhone for a while but I switched to an Android. When searching for Loseit! this app came up instead. I like this one better anyway. The food database is huge! Anyway, I just started so I don't have any progress to report yet. I do find myself looking at the success stories every day to get motivation. I have found that I am holding myself accountable in ways that I wouldn't have ever thought of before like taking pictures just so I have a before picture and actually logging EVERYTHING instead of skipping the glass or two of wine I had last night. I actually chose unsweetened green tea today instead of a soda!

Replies

• dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    So I just started this last week. I was doing Loseit! with the iPhone for a while but I switched to an Android. When searching for Loseit! this app came up instead. I like this one better anyway. The food database is huge! Anyway, I just started so I don't have any progress to report yet. I do find myself looking at the success stories every day to get motivation. I have found that I am holding myself accountable in ways that I wouldn't have ever thought of before like taking pictures just so I have a before picture and actually logging EVERYTHING instead of skipping the glass or two of wine I had last night. I actually chose unsweetened green tea today instead of a soda!

:bigsmile: welcome to the family there are a bunch of great people here to show and give you support and several challanges.:drinker: i think I am addicted to this site it has helped me so much as have the people I have found here.I have a friend that is also using Loseit but have been unable to get him to switch over.
  • MSDRIZZ
    MSDRIZZ Posts: 246
    Options
    I agree! I was doing Weight Watchers and W.W. online and because of a change in my money situation had to quit. This site is a lifesaver!
  • bheimbrock
    bheimbrock Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will soon become very addicted to this site if you are like me...I don't even check FB much anymore. Good luck on your journey :)
  • mightymaiden
    mightymaiden Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the board and good luck. Im sure this site will change your life and eating habbits. It has for me.

Martin
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    Thanks for the replys. My weight gain has been gradual over the past few years. I was always a pretty skinny kid and never worried about what I ate but the age of 30 hit me hard! I am now 34 and have about 50 extra pounds. I actually could probably stand to lose more than 50 but 50 will put me back in a better place. I have also been married for 14 years and have two boys, 13 and 11. I work full time and go to school part time, aside from the sports that my boys are involved in. Baseball right now for one of them football in the fall for the other. Anyone else in this situation feel free to add me. I figure the more support the better!