YAY ME!

Options
I can't beleive I have made it this far. This is the thinnest I've been in 6 years. As of this morning, I have officialy lost 26 lbs!!!! I have never lost that much weight at one time, it's amazing to me that I have made it this far the healthy way. I still have 19 pounds to go to hit my goal weight.....but, with the support of others, I know I will make it! I admit that this has been a rough journey at times.... It seems the longer I've been on it and seeing results, it has been tempting to settle on this weight but I'm pushing through! Wish me luck!
Also, I don't know how to post pictures on here....but you are welcome to check out my before and afters on my profile!
my starting weight was 178 (highest)
MFP SW175
CW 149.4
GW 130

I'm 5'3"
YAY ME!

Replies

• tina15
    tina15 Posts: 23
    Options
    Way to go!!! That is awesome :)
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    YAY YOU!! thats amazing, you can do this last little bit!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Amazing lady!!!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep it up, youre almost there!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look incredible! And soooo happy :) You are so beautiful!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    That is great. Way to go!!! Keep up the good work, and you will hit your goal in no time.
  • rockinbettygrl
    rockinbettygrl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Also, if you do decide to check out my pics....the one of my dad and I from my wedding.....He has lost a lil more than 100 lbs since that pic was taken! I said that we should take a before and after in the clothes we are wearing in that pic! I'm sure it would look ALOT different HAHA!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Also, if you do decide to check out my pics....the one of my dad and I from my wedding.....He has lost a lil more than 100 lbs since that pic was taken! I said that we should take a before and after in the clothes we are wearing in that pic! I'm sure it would look ALOT different HAHA!

100lbs? Bravo Daddy! That's cool that you guys are kind of doing this together!
  • trigrrl
    trigrrl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    superstar!
    you are so motivating
  • punkrockmama
    punkrockmama Posts: 142 Member
    Options

Wow!!!!
    That is INCREDIBLE!
    Beautiful!
  • punkrockmama
    punkrockmama Posts: 142 Member
    Options

Wow!!!!
    That is INCREDIBLE!
    Beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!