The Climb - Day 3

Options
hello... so the weekend came and went, and i got alot of things accomplished. i went to a movie, got my hair cut, finished my stage play, and just tried to make myself feel better about myself. on saturday night, i was so sick. i thought i was going to die. i swore that i would never do that again, and for me, that was my rock bottom. i know i've been close to their before, but this time was it. i have no desire to feel so sick again in my life, and even less deisre to inflict it upon myself.

yesterday was a good day. here is how it went:

breakfast:
cherrios, skim milk, 1 banana

snack:
1 cup of fresh strawberries, 1/2 cup of carrots, 4 digestive cookies

lunch:
100g of ham, 3 wasa crackers, 2 oz of cheddar cheese, 1 cup of alpha getti, 1 cup milk

snack: 1 granola bar

supper:
2 small pork chops,1 roasted potato, 1 cop of corn with 1 tbsp margarine

snack:
skim milk and a few digestive cookies (low sugar)

so all in all a good day for me. i kept myself busy with reading and writing, and watched some TV. i didn;t get much exercise, but i cleaned my house from top to bottom, so at least that's something.

so today i'm feeling good... i packed a good lunch and snacks and have grilled chicken with rice and broccoli planned ofr dinner, so we'll see how that goes. i also have a 15 minute walk planned for this evening, plus some strength training and stretching. here's to today.

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    hello... so the weekend came and went, and i got alot of things accomplished. i went to a movie, got my hair cut, finished my stage play, and just tried to make myself feel better about myself. on saturday night, i was so sick. i thought i was going to die. i swore that i would never do that again, and for me, that was my rock bottom. i know i've been close to their before, but this time was it. i have no desire to feel so sick again in my life, and even less deisre to inflict it upon myself.

yesterday was a good day. here is how it went:

breakfast:
    cherrios, skim milk, 1 banana

snack:
    1 cup of fresh strawberries, 1/2 cup of carrots, 4 digestive cookies

lunch:
    100g of ham, 3 wasa crackers, 2 oz of cheddar cheese, 1 cup of alpha getti, 1 cup milk

snack: 1 granola bar

supper:
    2 small pork chops,1 roasted potato, 1 cop of corn with 1 tbsp margarine

snack:
    skim milk and a few digestive cookies (low sugar)

so all in all a good day for me. i kept myself busy with reading and writing, and watched some TV. i didn;t get much exercise, but i cleaned my house from top to bottom, so at least that's something.

so today i'm feeling good... i packed a good lunch and snacks and have grilled chicken with rice and broccoli planned ofr dinner, so we'll see how that goes. i also have a 15 minute walk planned for this evening, plus some strength training and stretching. here's to today.
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, Miss Lindsay! We all believe in you!