"happy" weight :)

Options
DeannaK
DeannaK Posts: 178 Member
i'm new here and am trying to shed those "happy" pounds without losing the happy :) my weight gain started right after getting married, and then continued as our babies were born.. since we don't plan on having any more children and our youngest is about to start potty-training.. it's time for mommy to start taking training herself too! to eat healthy and watch those calories, that is!

Replies

• DeannaK
    DeannaK Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    i'm new here and am trying to shed those "happy" pounds without losing the happy :) my weight gain started right after getting married, and then continued as our babies were born.. since we don't plan on having any more children and our youngest is about to start potty-training.. it's time for mommy to start taking training herself too! to eat healthy and watch those calories, that is!
  • dolphin7
    dolphin7 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm in the same boat, our youngest is 14 months and were not having anymore kids. I've been with this website since May and LOVE it! It helps tremendously. Happy weight loss :)
  • vickyt
    vickyt Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Well I'm sure you're in the right place. People here are great and very supportive. If you need any help, just ask. Good luck!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club girlie!!!

I have "happied" myself all the way up to adding a small child to my butt, waste and hips! LOL You will love it here! So far I have lost one chiwahwah from my butt weight, a small cat from my waistline, and a turtle from my upper arms. I'm hoping to lose the rest soon also!

However, my loving husband refers to our mutual weight gain since we got married as our OTHER 10 year old. LOL

Anyway...I got sidetracked...Welcome girlie and good luck logging your calories it is an amazing help!

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Now is the time to do it. I laugh when someone tells me I look great for having 3 kids...then I remind them by 'baby' is 21!!!

I like to think I have lost one sack of potatoes and 2 loaves of bread ( my fav foods)

Have a great day.
  • watermelon
    watermelon Posts: 76
    Options
    76841.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Good Luck... i like the reference "happy weight"...:smile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    watermelon...that little dude looks like I feel tonight.