So i got good news today.

Options
I was at work and my store manager came up to me and said She is only keeping me around untill after x-mas. I was like what do you mean. ( i was scared ****less thinking she was getting rid of me )well she is but she is promoting me to assistant manager.....YEAH!!!!!! So that means i have about 6 months to become a confortable weight so i can fit into dressier clothes and feel right in them. God i hope i can do it. But that news gave me a more comfortable hope for me and my family's future finances. I have worked so hard in the past year and a half to get this promotion and its finally happening. Thank the lord.

Replies

• fitzio1015
    fitzio1015 Posts: 168
    Options
    I was at work and my store manager came up to me and said She is only keeping me around untill after x-mas. I was like what do you mean. ( i was scared ****less thinking she was getting rid of me )well she is but she is promoting me to assistant manager.....YEAH!!!!!! So that means i have about 6 months to become a confortable weight so i can fit into dressier clothes and feel right in them. God i hope i can do it. But that news gave me a more comfortable hope for me and my family's future finances. I have worked so hard in the past year and a half to get this promotion and its finally happening. Thank the lord.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    thumbsup8de.gif

Congrats! You can do it--and think of that extra money to buy all new smaller size clothes, too!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    This is fabulous news!

Congratulations on your promotion and you will lose the weight!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is awesome. I'm sure you will be slim and trim in 6 months, although I'm sure you already look fabulous! (so you will look twice as fabulous)...
    :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your promotion! That's great news. You'll lose the weight, I know you can do it. Good luck to you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    That's great! CONGRATULATIONS!!!