Warrior Dash

Options
Has anyone done this race? I'm doing it on April 17th! I'm excited!

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Has anyone done this race? I'm doing it on April 17th! I'm excited!

Doing the PA one on June 11th
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I'm signed up for two this year: July in WA and Sept in Oregon. I've never done it before but my friends have and they said it's an absolute blast!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it April 3rd in So cal.
  • patrick1daugherty
    Options
    Nope ...just heard of it in november...i got all signed up for the sept 10 in portland oregon...my goal is to have lost 60lbs by the time. i cant wait!!!

anyone doing it in sept in oregon hit me up and we'll have turkey legs!!! bahhahahahaaa

Good luck everyone.
  • MonsteRawr
    MonsteRawr Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I was JUST reading up on these, and now I'm DYING to run one. There's one in my area this summer and I'm hoping to find a buddy willing to brave it with me. (Or get the husband running 3.1 by then.) They look like a blast!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I was JUST reading up on these, and now I'm DYING to run one. There's one in my area this summer and I'm hoping to find a buddy willing to brave it with me. (Or get the husband running 3.1 by then.) They look like a blast!

I'd suggest doing it even if you can't find a buddy. I hear the experience is amazing and the event is a ton of fun.
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    It was a blast! I am going to sign up for the jailbreak now and would like to try the tough mudder!