It's been a while!

kristie874
kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! I joined MFP last year and loved it. I started getting busy and slowly "forgot" to endter daily food a little at a time and, after a while, just stopped doing it all together. Well, I'm BACK! I'm happy to report that I haven't gained any weight, though I haven't lost any, either. I'm ready to start working on that goal again. I lost twenty pounds VERY slowly before I joined MFP, and lost an additional 30 after joining. I know that using this site to track my food and exercise is the most successful way for me to go. I love the support and information that I get here. I'm looking forward to joining in with the posts again! Whoo hoo! Goal weight, here I come!

Replies

• kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Hello! I joined MFP last year and loved it. I started getting busy and slowly "forgot" to endter daily food a little at a time and, after a while, just stopped doing it all together. Well, I'm BACK! I'm happy to report that I haven't gained any weight, though I haven't lost any, either. I'm ready to start working on that goal again. I lost twenty pounds VERY slowly before I joined MFP, and lost an additional 30 after joining. I know that using this site to track my food and exercise is the most successful way for me to go. I love the support and information that I get here. I'm looking forward to joining in with the posts again! Whoo hoo! Goal weight, here I come!
  • RunningRatty
    RunningRatty Posts: 161
    I am back after taking a break for a while...and gaining all my weight back!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Good for you! Same is for me...I fell off the wagon and gained back half the weight I lost using this site, but I am back since last week now and have already lost 1.5 pounds! WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.