30lbs in 3 months challenge?

Options
I've got just over 3 months until I go on holiday and try to squeeze my size 22 bum into a budget airline seat.
In light of this I'm wanting to set myself a challenge...

My main goal was to be four stone lighter by the time I go on holiday, I've been dieting for just over a week now and have manage to shift 10lbs which means I have just 32lbs to go to reach my goal.

I'm really wanting to shift this before the end of June and I think, with the right motivation, I could do it.

So I was wondering if there's anyone else who might want to join in with me? If you do just add me as a friend so we can keep track of how each other are doing and motivate one another :)

Good luck!

Beccy xx

Replies

• Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I definitely do! In exactly 3 months we are leaving for vacation as well and I'd love to be another 30 lbs down!!!
  • fairygurl62
    Options
    That sounds awesome! I would like to join! Keep in touch ladies!:smile:
  • kari1740
    kari1740 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Me to!! I'm getting married in 78 days! I would love to lose 40 pounds, but I'll take 30 :)
  • Greyhawkk
    Greyhawkk Posts: 34
    Options
    I dont want to join you...but I do want to say...there is no better feeling in the world , then when you sit in one of those mini seats and fit! Not only that...but dont have to ask the flight attendant for a belt extension !!!...wooooo wooooo wooooo ...YA!

Best of luck to you...i go to Cancun (economy fair) in 6 days ......this time I fit.
  • FindingHufflepuff
    Options
    ooh! I would love this too! I am going to Florida in 4 months and want to be down 40-50 so this would be great for me!
  • Belle_Fille
    Belle_Fille Posts: 469
    Options
    I would love to lose 30 in 3 months but im not sure i could do it. that seems like a lot of weight in a little amount of time.
  • Labcoathipster
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I'm in... anyone else who is joining can feel free to add me too! I'd love to NOT feel self-conscious in a bathing suit this summer!
  • lhuber1105
    lhuber1105 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I would be interested--heading on a trip end of June and would like to be down another 20 but will def. take another 30!!
  • MSWDiet
    MSWDiet Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    HI THERE. THIS IS THE FIRST CHALLENGE I'VE RESPONDED TO.

I'D LOVE TO PARTICIPATE BUT HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU LOOSE TEN POUNDS A MONTH. IF YOU'LL SHARE YOUR SECRETS YOU CAN COUNT ME IN.

I NEVER COULD LOOSE QUICKLY, NOT EVEN IMMEDIETLY AFTER AN RNY GASTRIC BYPASS. I EAT WELL, EXERCISE VIGOROUSLY ETC ETC MOST WEEKS I CAN ONLY LOOSE HALF A POUND AT BEST. DOCTOR CALLS ME METABOLICALLY CHALLENGED. WHATS YOUR GENERAL PLAN?
  • Dancinhiphop4life
    Options
    im totally with you chica! if i can get 30 lbs off i will be so proud of myself. CANT WAIT!!!!
  • hagridsmum
    hagridsmum Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yay! I know it's quite a lot of weight in a short amount of time but I really want to give it a good go!
    I'm going on holiday on the 26th of June and flying economy, back in July last year I flew to LA, needed a seat belt extension (which was mortifying to ask for) and was so uncomfortable for the entire 10 hours. On the way home I ended up paying out to upgrade just because I was terrified of doing that again.

This time round I want to fit in the seat and not feel like I'm spilling out over the top or sitting on the lap of the poor person next to me!

Good luck everyone :)

Beccy xx
  • IndigoFlowers
    IndigoFlowers Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    This is my goal as well! Especially for those tiny airplane seats!
  • countrygirl25
    Options
    I am in :-D
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Im In!!!
  • mcmcat13
    mcmcat13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would love to participate! :) Count me in.....This would get my oh so close to my goal....especially now since I have reached a plateau!
  • becman1
    becman1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job. You are determined and that is KEY!! Your vacation is wonderfully on its way! Hope it is your best ever!
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, although sure it will be rough. That will put me a pound under my goal, and we all know the closer you get to ideal weight, the harder it is to loose. But I'm down to give it a try.
  • xcharysma
    xcharysma Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This would be my first time responding to a challenge. I'm in. It's help jump start me to kick back my evil sugar habits.
  • skinnylittlestylist
    Options
    I am so in! I'll add you ASAP!:):bigsmile: