New here

Options
I am new here. I'm still trying to get myself to do this. Just really hard to do it by myself. But I hope to make lots of friends on here to help me out by keepin me going.

Replies

• Sj20fame
    Sj20fame Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Your gonna love this!! it really makes you aware of what goes in your mouth, and how to keep track of your calories =D I"m addicted! Just take it one day at a time, and Good luck!

-Jessica
  • garrisonashley
    Options
    i am new on myfitnesspal . doing jillian michaels 30 day shred and running a mile in a half a day (:
  • angelzoya519
    Options
    Thank you. I want to do this for myself and for my best friend's wedding in Sept. But mostly for me. Especially since it's starting to get nice out now.
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. More friends and encouragement are always welcome! :D
  • angelzoya519
    Options
    I'm just doing Wii Fit Plus for now and walking my Jack Russel and my Beagle (at the same time). I just need a push. :smile: Same goes for my schooling. I'm a at home college student and I am the type who needs pushed.
  • Sj20fame
    Sj20fame Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    @garrisonashley , Let me know how JulienMichaels30 day shred is!?!? =D Looks intense!