Measuring

Options
How many of you actually measure your servings??? Just wondering.

Replies

• Emilyanne6081
    Options
    Every single thing...including weighing. This is all recent though....I never used to be this...err...for lack of better term anal about it.
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    i measure everything i can im looking into getting some food scales soon just dont know what to get
  • Emilyanne6081
    Options
    i measure everything i can im looking into getting some food scales soon just dont know what to get

I use Escali---it's 25.00$ on amazon. nothing fancy, and it does the trick
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I weigh in grams and measure ... everything.
    It's become a game to me and I'm thoroughly enjoying this.

I also don't get out much. :bigsmile:
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    I measure absolutely everything I can. Meaning if I'm at home, 100% of everything gets measured. At work, I try as much as possible to always bring everything from home, but in case I ever need to, I have measuring spoons and cups in my desk drawer. (no scale though)

Though, I'm pretty good at estimating when I'm out and about when it's required, I refuse to estimate when i have the option to have exact measures.
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I measure as much as possible.
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I measure pretty much everything. Getting tired of doing dishes all the time!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Not me. I sometime measure cups/spoons and occasionally will weigh something to get an idea of the quantities but usually I estimate. Life is too short!
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I prefer to weigh things but I'll use cups/teaspoons if I can't use scales.

Worst case I'll estimate the number of cups.