Hey! Some advice?

Options
Hey guys! Okay so I would like you all to give me one piece of advise/something motivational please and thank you :) whether it be something someone tells you, a quote you read, something that helps keep you going, etc etc. I'll start people off with a quote too!

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." -Lou Holtz

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me" Philippians 4:13 and If God is for us who can be against us!

Anytime you are feeling down repeat each of those at least 3 times, works every time.:flowerforyou:
  • silkystarfish
    Options
    something I told my friend today after she blew her diet and thought it was all over..... its the little things that all add up. 1 kilo might not seem much, but 1 kilo this week, 1 kilo next week, and a kilo last week, thats 3 kilos, and soon enough it will be 10kilos!!!

and if you are having a bad day, dont think about the bad thing you did, think about what you have already achieved, and how well you have done so far!
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    My quote in my signature says how I feel. I hope it inspires.
  • JustAnotherCollegeGirl
    Options
    Awesome you guys!!